2009 FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO SANTANDER D'ITALIA - 13 Sept 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker of the year!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:
And YES!!!! Kimi in podium finish..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

His car too light thats why spin out!:bsmilie:

LOL.

Last lap buang...

Congrats to Rubens! 2nd back-to-back win.

Button's lead cut to 14 points in the Drivers' championshipo.

bro... where got back-to-back win? last race at Spa was won by Kimi lah... :bsmilie:

great job and kudos to sutil.

they're car is the best on the field.

take away kers from ferrari and mclaren,

sutil wouldve won.

the look anthony hamilton's face when lewis crashed was priceless

Pork Slice spun out or his tyre kena puncture?

but serves him right. the way i saw it... he was driving aggressively machiam want to overtake Button for 2nd position. 3rd placing good enough... but no... he wanted something better. he is one driver who drives without brains.

oh... where is Fisi??? still living in his dreamland? time to wake up dude...

looks like you are no better than Luca... ok, maybe slightly better given your race experience.

Give chance lah..

Remember, no testing at all until Friday, so 9th was pretty decent putting the car through its paces.

Pork Slice spun out or his tyre kena puncture?

but serves him right. the way i saw it... he was driving aggressively machiam want to overtake Button for 2nd position. 3rd placing good enough... but no... he wanted something better. he is one driver who drives without brains.

Not to rub more salt in, but he had ample warning about the higher curbs of Monza.

Even in my two bit PS3 Formula One game (and I'm absolutely sure in their multi-million dollar simulator) Monza is one of the tracks where its high speed nature makes it easy to spin out of control with excessive use of the curbs.

Hopefully this will teach Pork Slice not to drive his McLaren like a video game. :nono:

oh... where is Fisi??? still living in his dreamland? time to wake up dude...

looks like you are no better than Luca... ok, maybe slightly better given your race experience.

Ok lah, I'd say Fisi, while wasn't exactly flying, didn't exactly fizz out (pardon the pun) like Luca. Considering how much of a finicky car the F60 is (in)famous to be, I'd say Fisi did a decent debut drive.

Hopefully he can score some points in Singapore.

Not to rub more salt in, but he had ample warning about the higher curbs of Monza.

Even in my two bit PS3 Formula One game (and I'm absolutely sure in their multi-million dollar simulator) Monza is one of the tracks where its high speed nature makes it easy to spin out of control with excessive use of the curbs.

Hopefully this will teach Pork Slice not to drive his McLaren like a video game. :nono:

Bro the higher curbs were installed on the insides of Turns 1 & 2 (first chicane) and Turns 4 & 5 (2nd chicane). Hamilton over ran onto the exit of Turn 6 and just lost the car because he didn't ease off the throttle. He was gambling with luck.

great job and kudos to sutil.

they're car is the best on the field.

take away kers from ferrari and mclaren,

sutil wouldve won.

the look anthony hamilton's face when lewis crashed was priceless

Take away KERS from Ferrari & McLaren, Sutil still wouldn't win. Look at Brawn's masterclass strategy... Today it show that one stop at Monza beats the two stoppers.

hehe...i can write today's headlines.

A RASH OF BACON AS THE PORK GETS SLICED

:bsmilie:

i would say pork slice had it coming. he could have settled for 3rd.....but no, he go all out. well, his lost was kimi's gain. hehe...

i think fisi drove a decent race, considering he didn't have much time in the car, and it probably wasn't optimally tuned for him. his performance was much much better than badoer. no complaints :)

what's up between trulli and glock? they drive like they are bitter rivals on different teams. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.