2009 FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO SANTANDER D'ITALIA - 13 Sept 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe...i can write today's headlines.

A RASH OF BACON AS THE PORK GETS SLICED

:bsmilie:

i would say pork slice had it coming. he could have settled for 3rd.....but no, he go all out. well, his lost was kimi's gain. hehe...

i think fisi drove a decent race, considering he didn't have much time in the car, and it probably wasn't optimally tuned for him. his performance was much much better than badoer. no complaints :)

wah bro... long time no hear... you went into hiding ah :bsmilie:

wait till you catch the commentry on tcs5 :sweat:

Yes TCS5 call them racers!

Compare Steve Slater and co with BBC F1 i think BBC team beats them 10 times! Plus star sports always like to praise Alex Yoong as "Former Minardi F1 Driver!"

Haha.. What about the star sports commentary? I can't take it anymore!

what commentary?

i was watching the race at Sportsbuzz@Kranji and all the commentaries i heard was the match between Birmingham and Aston Villa. they telecast the EPL and F1 but the F1 was silent :angry:

don't know why they can't dedicated one small corner for F1 and the commentaries.

what commentary?

i was watching the race at Sportsbuzz@Kranji and all the commentaries i heard was the match between Birmingham and Aston Villa. they telecast the EPL and F1 but the F1 was silent :angry:

don't know why they can't dedicated one small corner for F1 and the commentaries.

Ok lar bro you didn't miss much without commentary. Except there was one part where before Pork Slice made his second pitstop and the team ask him if he prefer the Prime or the Option tyre. Pork slice say he want the prime tyres.

And then Steve Slater went: "AH HA! Prime tyres! That is a very aggressive strategy, going for the softer tyre for the last stint!"

And obviously everyone else knows that Prime is the harder tyre and option is the softer tyre.

wah bro... long time no hear... you went into hiding ah :bsmilie:

hehe...busy busy. :bsmilie:

Yes TCS5 call them racers!

Compare Steve Slater and co with BBC F1 i think BBC team beats them 10 times! Plus star sports always like to praise Alex Yoong as "Former Minardi F1 Driver!"

bbc on radio? maybe time to wipe the slater clean and listen to bbc commentary.

Ok lar bro you didn't miss much without commentary. Except there was one part where before Pork Slice made his second pitstop and the team ask him if he prefer the Prime or the Option tyre. Pork slice say he want the prime tyres.

And then Steve Slater went: "AH HA! Prime tyres! That is a very aggressive strategy, going for the softer tyre for the last stint!"

And obviously everyone else knows that Prime is the harder tyre and option is the softer tyre.

typical slater foul up. can't expect much from a guy who doesn't know final break means the very last break! :sweatsm:

typical slater foul up. can't expect much from a guy who doesn't know final break means the very last break! :sweatsm:

i totally agree with that :bsmilie:

i missed the commentary by Chris Goodwin.

I totally can't stand Steve Slater!!! He's a McLaren wh0re with a Bratwurst (courtesy of Pork Slice) stuffed in. There I've said it. :thumbsd:

hahahaha he has been like that since day 1! Hey listen to the awesome V8 engine! :bsmilie: Been saying this from V12 to V10 to V8!

Last edited:
And to think that when i saw him on a Wednesday before last year's F1 race in Singapore i still was polite to him. I should have spoilt his day when he was doing a track walk.

Oops! Sorry, too excited that Rubens won. Yeah, the last race was won by the KERS equipped Kimi. Snatched the win from Fisi in his ast race with Force India.

bro... where got back-to-back win? last race at Spa was won by Kimi lah... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.