Not open for further replies.
The list goes...
------------------------
1. y0ngcheng
2. RossChang
3. Will03
4. rainman
5. sumball

alex can't join in as he will be busy moving his house.

The list goes...
------------------------
1. y0ngcheng
2. RossChang
3. Will03
4. rainman
5. sumball
6. nutek
7. eawtan
8. eawtan's wife

rainman said:
true...Only if the CCD noise level is as good as DSLR...who will want to buy a 1k+ heavy lens?

CCD noise level? I thought one will concern with this only when shooting long exposures or with high ISO?

What does this to do with macro photography? Anyway, see you guys! :D

I want to try your Sigma 180mm too.

sumball said:
CCD noise level? I thought one will concern with this only when shooting long exposures or with high ISO?

What does this to do with macro photography? Anyway, see you guys! :D

I want to try your Sigma 180mm too.

It is a comparison of DLSR CCD and normal compact digicam CCD.... regardless of the ISO level, DSLR's performance is much better. Since macro photography mean shooting in very closeup and high details, the lesser the noise the better lah.. :)

Yah...sure I also want to see its difference with a 70-200L :)

yeah ! tomolo is the day !
hm.... but how do i go there ? is it near the mrt station ???

Will03 said:

It is outskirt of the centre. If you know how to get to the library, Courts, NTUC, temp bus interchange, it is just oppsite the library according to YC.

See you! :D

Hi, me newbie here. This invitation makes me itch all over but alas, my wife just got 2 free movie tickest and am asking me for a date on Sunday...
But can I join the next trip?
BTW, yongcheng looks handsome to me leh albeit a bit ah beng. Nice prominent eyebrows. Er no, I'm not gay, just appreciating a good look like a good portraiture. :)

coldfish said:
Hi, me newbie here. This invitation makes me itch all over but alas, my wife just got 2 free movie tickest and am asking me for a date on Sunday...
But can I join the next trip?
BTW, yongcheng looks handsome to me leh albeit a bit ah beng. Nice prominent eyebrows. Er no, I'm not gay, just appreciating a good look like a good portraiture. :)

:embrass: u see me in real person u might run off ;p
hmmm.. no problem. next outing always welcome you :)

Will03 said:

anybody that having problem getting there can call me when you reach amk.

y0ngcheng said:
anybody that having problem getting there can call me when you reach amk.

u will pick us up using ur BM.....X? LOL :bsmilie:

tmr 8am right? surprise that u all can turn up so early... :) I will take cab there and anyway I'm staying in puggol :p

thinking of joining you all. i dont shoot macro, but no harm trying, right?

The list goes...
------------------------
1. y0ngcheng
2. RossChang
3. Will03
4. rainman
5. sumball
6. nutek
7. eawtan
8. eawtan's wife
9. scud

Plan to leave house tomorrow at 6:30am.

rainman said:
tmr 8am right? surprise that u all can turn up so early... :) I will take cab there and anyway I'm staying in puggol :p

rainman said:

tumpang, i m at hougang. will just take bus to amk and have a warm up walk there.

Status
Not open for further replies.