9008401_3e95ce3342.jpg

9008433_39e88c3edd.jpg

Keep Shooting

Cheers!!:sweat:

EEEeEEe

zichuan

what is the meaning of that..

its better that you dont post. then you just eeeee
If you jut wanna look at girls on this forum and not the shots please leave.

SICK!!:thumbsd:

Hi guys here is some pic i took on my GF during a shooting outing

As i'm learning C&C is greatly appreciated

Keep Shooting

Cheers!!:sweat:
learning to shoot portrait,
1st you need to learn to observe people,

looking at them,
study them,
if you pay enough attention,
you will find the best way to portray them,

btw, short skit is not good for sitting down, generally girls will feel awkward, unless they are train to pose gracefully with short skit.

zichuan

what is the meaning of that..

its better that you dont post. then you just eeeee
If you jut wanna look at girls on this forum and not the shots please leave.

SICK!!:thumbsd:

Endless23: i got your back buddy! :cool:
zichuan: respect is the only word i can tell you

I guess this bugger has some problem typing.

EEEeEEe sound like E.T. :bsmilie:

Bro endless,

Good try. :thumbsup:

Find her best angles, watch the bg and use leading lines to guide focus onto your subject.

good try. :D

Good try too. Before shooting, explore at different angle, different height. Explore, explore, explore... then you will learn.

I think this is a good try, try not to crop away too much of her body though, and yes as everyone has mentioned, work on composition. Be daring to try and perhaps suggest her to wear pants so you can explore more poses :) I'm guessing your GF is not really used to being photographed because she looked a bit tense. Try to capture her in her most relaxed and natural and you'd start to notice the difference. Keep shooting!

this ZICHUAN....this is the same guy who commented on the other post that the model have no breast...and now he did again....bro, i saw checked ur posts, how about if we will say that ur models on this posts are not that attractive, will u be happy? http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=664202&highlight=zichuan

goin back, good for first try portraiture...:thumbsup:

On 1 and 3, i would say try to improve on the composition, perhaps try the most basic rules of third first and try to capture more of the hands in full so that you can better crop it later.

Can also try to have some catchlights in by having a reflector.

2 is not bad.

Cheers:)

bros good job !!!!

A wake up call to Zhichuan:nono:

be nice.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63954

you have been making similar, unconstructive (and there is even one case that is bordering on being totally crass) one-liners in many other people's posts. if you have nothing good to say, please don't. i am sure you don't want people to 'EeeEee' your pic post of your son and wife?