16-35mm f/4G ED VR or 14-24mm f/2.8G ED

I try to get hold of this 16-35mm F/4 ED VR over a month. Seems like it is very difficult to get ready stock and need to pre-order which I did but still no news after putting in the pre-order for a week now.

I try to get hold of this 16-35mm F/4 ED VR over a month. Seems like it is very difficult to get ready stock and need to pre-order which I did but still no news after putting in the pre-order for a week now.

Strange. When it was first launched, dun remember it selling like hot cakes.

May be not selling like hot cake, that is why difficult to find. Called Nikon given to shop names, but all are reserved by pre-ordered.

The 16-35mm is a very popular lens and it's pricing puts it in an attractive position as a more cost effective lens when f/2.8 is not required and distortion from 16-24mm range is bearable to the user.

Late 2014 / early 2015 announced ;) shoot with what you have now. :)

$3.2 - 3.5K List !

If it comes, I'd probably get the f/4 for travels and the f/2.8 to replace the 17-35.

I have borrow a 14-24mm f2.8G ED this is a fabulous lens for travelers that take a lot of landscapes. Its sharp and the detail is fantastic. I luv it this will be my next lens.

Check it out at Nikon rumors the latest review on 14-24mm f2.8G ED by DxoMark the best lens in this category