13/09/2012: Nikon announces D600 FF 24,3 mp

Bro LEKIMA is the most seriously excited person on EARTH awaiting this camera !!!!! WOO HOO !!! :) :)

Or works for Nikon ?

No Nikon :) I am a freelance photographer...
AP :: Images :: Enlarged View :: 101208067823 - Vietnam ASEAN Soccer
Myanmar's Pai Soe (19) is followed closely by Philppines' players during their match at the ASEAN Suzuki Cup championship soccer in Nam Dinh, Vietnam, on Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2010.(AP Photo/Lekima)

Great...Hopefully it will be affordable as well...($1500 range or so)...
Nikon D300s $1,699.95
Nikon D700 $2,699.95

Nikon D600 > ( $1,699.95 + $2,699.95)/2 = $2,199USD

427318_483324305011270_1870951645_n.jpg

Instant update

http://nikonrumors.com/2012/09/11/is-this-the-back-of-the-nikon-d600.aspx/#more-44552

Look quite compact like D300+D7000 and mixed with D800 from the rear view.

Add : I like the DX viewfinder design.
Cause for this type had better dust sealed and won't worried about the dust go into the internal plastic cover.

But still look fake cause no ISO setting..:(

Last edited:
D600ba.jpg

WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter connected to the Nikon D600.

nikonusa.com:

"The Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility Application must be installed on the smart device before it can be used with the WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter connected to the Nikon D600. The application can be downloaded free of charge from Google Play™. for use with an Android platform smartphone (2.3 series or later) and tablet (3.0 series or later). For the iOS mobile platform, the application can be downloaded free of charge from iTunes® online store on September 15, 2012 for use with iOS version 5.1 or 5.1.1."

Last edited:
Sgdevilzz said:
Really looking forward for this camera. Finally i can shoot photos and videos within a single camera! Come quick!

Huh? U mean u can't do that with other incredible Nikon bodies like D7000 or D300s or even D90?

photo-orama said:
Hopefully it can do better in focusing and WB than the D800. If it does then yeah.. sure buy one.

From the D800 Focusing and WB not as good??

Mine have the left AF issue only, the rest still work great.

Even the AWB had improved over the D700 & D7000.

Great...Hopefully it will be affordable as well...($1500 range or so)...

the product is positioned between the D7000 and the D800, so we can expect the price to be somewhere around there. I'm hoping it is not more than S$2.2k. :)

WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter connected to the Nikon D600.

nikonusa.com:

"The Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility Application must be installed on the smart device before it can be used with the WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter connected to the Nikon D600. The application can be downloaded free of charge from Google Play™. for use with an Android platform smartphone (2.3 series or later) and tablet (3.0 series or later). For the iOS mobile platform, the application can be downloaded free of charge from iTunes® online store on September 15, 2012 for use with iOS version 5.1 or 5.1.1."

leaked by nikonusa? wow sloppy

DrSpock said:
Huh? U mean u can't do that with other incredible Nikon bodies like D7000 or D300s or even D90?

I'm looking for a full frame camera for videos. I've been considering D800 but decided to wait for the D600 :)

I guess it's getting pretty obvious now. Being a D7000 user, I must say this is exciting as I've always wanted a D7000 type of system in FX. However, I kinda prefer the rounded type of viewfinder just like the current FX bodies. It's just like the old SLRs( FM, FM2 etc.) type of viewfinder.

Sgdevilzz said:
I'm looking for a full frame camera for videos. I've been considering D800 but decided to wait for the D600 :)

I know what u mean. I couldn't wait for it hence went for the D800. Having plenty of fun with it ;))

Almost here!

Better ask Lekima this one as he is the D600 man...... Price aside what will the D600 do that the D800 won't ?

Can you do a comparison based on your info.... cheers ;)

Hopefully stock will be good instead of another wait for the next shipment.

Until then, have to endure endless first unboxing of the D600 videos.

So glad that I've dumped my D800 with profit. D800 really cannot make it and should be retired early.

xtemujin said:
Hopefully stock will be good instead of another wait for the next shipment.

Until then, have to endure endless first unboxing of the D600 videos.

I am thinking of the same thing too. It does like far more hopeful that the D800 / D800e / D4 episode.

Yeah, the first shipment will always be gone in the first launch date.

Another thing to watchout is the stock of the WU-1b wireless mobile adapter.

There is no point of a big launch campaign when the stock only reaches the end user six or more months down the line.

I am thinking of the same thing too. It does like far more hopeful that the D800 / D800e / D4 episode.

Last edited:
jopel said:
So glad that I've dumped my D800 with profit. D800 really cannot make it and should be retired early.

How so? Lol

Will it be cheaper than d800?