Zoo and Mandai Orchird Garden Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
Thinking of going to these 2 places tomorrow morning, 17 July 2004.

Anyone interested? :D

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
Iyah why last minute. If you say earlier maybe there will be more people interested. I am tempted. Let me know the response. If more people are going then I will tell my wife that I have a shooting in the morning. Sunday thinking of going to JB to shoot off-road RC buggy race.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
rncw said:
how about sunday?
Aiya..... Sunday not free leh, got another shoot... :(

Moreover, there is another outing organised by Bro y0ngcheng at SBG for his beloved Dragonfly, so better don't crash with his one. Otherwise, he will :flame: me.

Also save scratching on your head to go which one.

jbma said:
Iyah why last minute. If you say earlier maybe there will be more people interested. I am tempted. Let me know the response. If more people are going then I will tell my wife that I have a shooting in the morning. Sunday thinking of going to JB to shoot off-road RC buggy race.
Sorry dude for the last min arrangement. :embrass:

I think that it is better to keep the group small if you want to shoot Sunbirds at MOG. :think:

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
nickmak said:
around what time?
WOW! Bro nickmak. Nice to see you again. :p

I guess that 8.30am is a good time to meet at MOG entrance first. How about that? :think: Since we are going to 2 places, it's better to start early as weather isn't that good recently.

nickmak

Apr 16, 2004
London, UK
www.pbase.com
USM said:
WOW! Bro nickmak. Nice to see you again. :p

I guess that 8.30am is a good time to meet at MOG entrance first. How about that? :think: Since we are going to 2 places, it's better to start early as weather isn't that good recently.
waahh... gotta check up first.. will come back to you as soon as possible.. I'll PM u tonite to tell u if i can or not... :) By the way, good luck with sales of that 2x TC of yours! :)

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
nickmak said:
waahh... gotta check up first.. will come back to you as soon as possible.. I'll PM u tonite to tell u if i can or not... :) By the way, good luck with sales of that 2x TC of yours! :)
No problem dude. Bring your Big Mama 300mm and try out the 2x TC. ;p

ccplim

Jan 6, 2004
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
Wai said:
just went zoo last week, the place to see white tiger is under renovation now, so only left a little bit of space for shooting, cannot get good angle :(
So bad? :( I actually plan to make another trip there 2 weeks later. but now....... :rolleyes:

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
Im always free for a weekday shoot if anyone has the time. Drop me a PM. Would love to have a kaki show me the ropes on macro shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom