Zoo and Mandai Orchird Garden Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
Thinking of going to these 2 places tomorrow morning, 17 July 2004.

Anyone interested? :D

Iyah why last minute. If you say earlier maybe there will be more people interested. I am tempted. Let me know the response. If more people are going then I will tell my wife that I have a shooting in the morning. Sunday thinking of going to JB to shoot off-road RC buggy race.

rncw said:
how about sunday?

Aiya..... Sunday not free leh, got another shoot... :(

Moreover, there is another outing organised by Bro y0ngcheng at SBG for his beloved Dragonfly, so better don't crash with his one. Otherwise, he will :flame: me.

Also save scratching on your head to go which one.

jbma said:
Iyah why last minute. If you say earlier maybe there will be more people interested. I am tempted. Let me know the response. If more people are going then I will tell my wife that I have a shooting in the morning. Sunday thinking of going to JB to shoot off-road RC buggy race.

Sorry dude for the last min arrangement. :embrass:

I think that it is better to keep the group small if you want to shoot Sunbirds at MOG. :think:

nickmak said:
around what time?

WOW! Bro nickmak. Nice to see you again. :p

I guess that 8.30am is a good time to meet at MOG entrance first. How about that? :think: Since we are going to 2 places, it's better to start early as weather isn't that good recently.

USM said:
WOW! Bro nickmak. Nice to see you again. :p

I guess that 8.30am is a good time to meet at MOG entrance first. How about that? :think: Since we are going to 2 places, it's better to start early as weather isn't that good recently.
waahh... gotta check up first.. will come back to you as soon as possible.. I'll PM u tonite to tell u if i can or not... :) By the way, good luck with sales of that 2x TC of yours! :)

nickmak said:
waahh... gotta check up first.. will come back to you as soon as possible.. I'll PM u tonite to tell u if i can or not... :) By the way, good luck with sales of that 2x TC of yours! :)

No problem dude. Bring your Big Mama 300mm and try out the 2x TC. ;p

y0ngcheng said:
:D:D:D..
aiya, i not free on saturday morning leh :think:

Come come come..... anytime you like. :D

sorry, buay sai... have to go to see granny tomorrow... sorry to disappoint... hope to go next time... good luck! :)

just went zoo last week, the place to see white tiger is under renovation now, so only left a little bit of space for shooting, cannot get good angle :(

Wai said:
just went zoo last week, the place to see white tiger is under renovation now, so only left a little bit of space for shooting, cannot get good angle :(

So bad? :( I actually plan to make another trip there 2 weeks later. but now....... :rolleyes:

Im always free for a weekday shoot if anyone has the time. Drop me a PM. Would love to have a kaki show me the ropes on macro shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.