Yunji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i agree that could be a possibilit. don't we all know....its the big $$$ that makes the decisions :(

its not really abt the $$$ but the magazine's direction and style. i dunno but i have yet to see any local mags give total freedom to the photographer in terms of doing spreads.

This is very different feel compared to your previous excellent workz.
However It doesnt matter, I like it.
Tho to some this is not your best series but it really give me different mood and feel.
Its extraodinary workz.
Well done!
Yes ! More sleepless night so we can see more of your great work. :)

its not really abt the $$$ but the magazine's direction and style. i dunno but i have yet to see any local mags give total freedom to the photographer in terms of doing spreads.

not just the local mags la. It will never happen where the photog gets total freedom. It'll be a cold day in hell b4 that happens

i flipped thru the issue in question earlier while i was at kino...i have to say the shots that playeur used aren't up to your usual standard at all. more or less confirms my thoughts on editorial interference esp with the 3 spreads you did in the issue. I can understand though sometimes its about feeding the art. Looking at the mag in my hands also made me wonder if their printers are any good as well.:confused: anyone know what the circulation #s are like for Playeur?

Wow seriously I agree that 1 is the best. I was like WOW. Men truly are weak to fallen brastraps eh?

i flipped thru the issue in question earlier while i was at kino...i have to say the shots that playeur used aren't up to your usual standard at all. more or less confirms my thoughts on editorial interference esp with the 3 spreads you did in the issue. I can understand though sometimes its about feeding the art. Looking at the mag in my hands also made me wonder if their printers are any good as well.:confused: anyone know what the circulation #s are like for Playeur?

i haven't actually seen it, though it sounds really really bad i actually think i've got some shots i quite fancy (80% the rejected ones), but of course that's just for myself. :D

i haven't actually seen it, though it sounds really really bad i actually think i've got some shots i quite fancy (80% the rejected ones), but of course that's just for myself. :D

actually one of the shots you said that was rejected (and posted here) made it into the issue. It's the one of her on the bed where you have quite alot of the bed within the frame. maybe they changed their minds on it? lol i wholeheartedly agree with your last bit after all we all gotta feed our art...sounds like u killed 2 birds with one stone :)

just call up n ask lor. although the real figure is only known to them.

just call up n ask lor. although the real figure is only known to them.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:you think they'll reveal the real statistic to me? actually ah ff in sg what circulation # is considered healthy for a mag?

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:you think they'll reveal the real statistic to me? actually ah ff in sg what circulation # is considered healthy for a mag?

honestly no hard n fast rule for this. depends on what kind of magazine it is. advertisers wanna see as many as possible but most of the time, its more dependant on what genre it is.

honestly no hard n fast rule for this. depends on what kind of magazine it is. advertisers wanna see as many as possible but most of the time, its more dependant on what genre it is.

well gimme a ball park figure for a woman's mag like cleo and a men's mag like playeur. no need to be accurate just wondering what the estimated figure's like.

well gimme a ball park figure for a woman's mag like cleo and a men's mag like playeur. no need to be accurate just wondering what the estimated figure's like.

cleo is probably alot higher. i am guessing 30k. playeur is probably 10k to 15k only tops.

yunji1.jpg

Hola, it's me again.
Just some shots done a little while back.

I'm posting because I can't sleep. Booo~

Man.... how did i miss this thread... She has a HOT ASS!! Love this shot :lovegrin: expression is great too...

Man.... how did i miss this thread... She has a HOT ASS!! Love this shot :lovegrin: expression is great too...
me too .... love that butt and even the messy hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.