YSS - Yishun ppl pls stand up IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
m3RRy xMas to all - Have a joyous Festive celebration & happy new Year *soon*... :) /CheerZ to all.

Merry Christmas to all YSS. :)

I am meeting Eric for dinner tomorrow at 6.30pm at city hall. If you want to join us please call me when you reached..

thank
nicholas

I am meeting Eric for dinner tomorrow at 6.30pm at city hall. If you want to join us please call me when you reached..

thank
nicholas

Change of plan.

Meeting at K.T. Photo then go to Smith Street for dinner..

Hi ,,,,,I wish to join ur team for outings and gathetings for photo shoot.....my mail stills_sam@yahoo.co.in

Cheers
sam

Welcome to the Yishun-Sembawang Shooters thread.

This is the fourth instalment of our thread and once again we have moved here due to "space constraint". Our previous thread can be found here.

Contrary to our name, we are a group of photographers from several parts of Singapore meeting weekly for coffeeshop sessions and regular photo shoot outings. Our weekly coffeeshop sessions are held at the Blk 848 Yishun Ring Road coffeeshop.

Most of us are regulars although occassionally, we get "visitors". "Membership" does not exist hence all are welcome. We do not have a mission and vision statement although we exist to share, learn and progress in knowledge together.

We use many brands of cameras ranging from compact cameras to prosumers to DSLRs.

Do feel free to drop by and join us all in the fun ;) / CheeRz

hi all.im a newbie here.just bought my d80 couple of weeks ago.mind i join you?:D

i also newbie, first camera (40d).. i stay near nee soon camp there

hi, newbie also, i stay very near block 848.. i'd like to join you guys as well.

got my sony alpha100 1 month ago.. can i join the yishun group? he he

Status
Not open for further replies.