YPAP leader engaged netizens in vulgarity war

tanglewire

Aug 9, 2010
January 18th, 2011 | Author: Editorial

[Warning: in order to keep to the truth, readers are advised that vulgarities espoused in the Twitter war will be published as they are here]

After the article ‘YPAP leader paid $10,000 for MM Lee’s book‘ was published, netizens have brought to the attention of The Temasek Review about a Twitter war going on between the said YPAP leader, Mr Cheo Ming Shen and a netizen.

Looking at the Twitter records of Bossming (aka Cheo Ming Shen) and netizen Rocksontan in http://twitter.com/bossming and http://twitter.com/rocksontan, apparently, the Twitter war started when Rocksontan tweeted the following:

rocksontan: Cheo Ming Shen say LKY is equivalent of Nelson Mandela to Singaporeans?!! Who is this *******kia? http://twitpic.com/3qr7mm

It hit a raw nerve on Mr Cheo and understandably, Mr Cheo replied angrily:

bossming: @rocksontan I figure who the **** are u is a bigger question? Oh wait nobody gives a ****. So don’t bother answering.

Rocksontan continued:

rocksontan: Lawrence just told me the *******kia who say LKY is like Mandela is from a company call Muffnang. Sell ******* one ah?
Mr Cheo then went on slamming Rocksontan:

bossming: @rocksontan it seems there is only one person selling ******* here. and we know thats you. time to upgrade and sell lampa, naenae, etc.

bossming: @rocksontan especially since it seems your vocab is limited to hokkien vulgarities. There there, don’t cry, lets go back to your childhood.
Rocksontan then dedicated a channel to Mr Cheo which further infuriated him:

bossming: @rocksontan aiyah since you can’t afford a shrink, i help out lah. lets start at the beginning.

bossming: @rocksontan like perhaps why hiding behind a moniker and your hokkien vulgarities actually make you feel better.

bossming: @rocksontan the only one tainting Nelson Mandela’s name is you. Freak.

rocksontan: #WaysLKYislikeMandela They both have white hair #cheomingshen

bossming: @rocksontan WOW dedicated a channel to me ah. I dedicate one to you also! Nah lovebird #rocksontanlikes*******

bossming: @rocksontan oh wait forgot to let me beloved followers know about your channel too. #cheomingshen #rocktanlikes*******

At this point, Mr Cheo had lost control. He continued to taunt and “dedicate” songs to Rocksontan. All this while, Rocksontan did not reply to Mr Cheo:

bossming: playing with anonymous freaks is quite invigorating. i really understand now why xiaxue enjoys doing it so much.

bossming: @xiaxue eh teach me how to play with anonymous freaks leh. your zhao pai. now i know how you feel. it feels good.

bossming: There is always this lag in the replies though. One afterall has to be careful to use their fake moniker account, and not their real one.

bossming: 1 little 2 little 3 little rocksons. 3 little 4 little 5 little rocksons.

bossming: @rocksontan http://youtu.be/O7CFQLeFuj8 my countdown song to our next correspondence love.

bossming: @rocksontan so much love i give you 2 channels lah. #WaysrocksontanisNOTlikemandela

bossming: #WaysrocksontanisNOTlikemandela one fought for the unity of a nation despite imprisonment. the other cowers behind a fake moniker

bossming: #WaysrocksontanisNOTlikemandela hoping that his expert use of hokkien vulgarities will not have a lawsuit ringing up his corner.

bossming: #WaysrocksontanisNOTlikemandela one is respected globally, the other relies on his sad humour to drum up all of 800 “followers”.

bossming: #WaysrocksontanisNOTlikemandela at the same time without realising they are probably laughing AT him, not WITH him.

bossming: #WaysrocksontanisNOTlikemandela one was running the country tirelessly, the other shows up only when singapore elections are close

bossming: #WaysrocksontanisNOTlikemandela n figures making fun of the most respected man in the country (bar his true followers), will change sumthing

bossming: #WaysrocksontanisNOTlikemandela one was and is an inspiration and hope to so many. the other a joke.

bossming: Oh @rocksontan I am but a fool, darling I love u, even tho you treat me cruel, but if you leave me, I will surely die.

bossming: http://youtu.be/7PA1FaFlT50 #playilst while waiting for my dear rockson to reply to me. @rocksontan

bossming: this one better version. http://youtu.be/8P9XorJ_vro really catchy tune. any other suggestions guys, while i wait? bored liao.

bossming: If i were a tower of strength I’d walk away, I’d look in your @rocksontan eyes, and heres what I’d say.

bossming: @rocksontab I don’t wantyou, I don’t need you, I don’t love you anymore!!! But a tower of strength is a something I’ll never be.

bossming: @rocksontan http://youtu.be/8P9XorJ_vro

bossming: Rocksonnn dunneed to google for so long to find dirt on me. Just talk dirty with me direct.

Then, Mr Cheo started to threaten Rocksontan:

bossming: @rocksontan a little birdy told me you live in bukit batok. since you don’t want to meet me online, I will wait everyday at 5pm with a rose
In the article ‘YPAP leader paid $10,000 for MM Lee’s book‘, Mr Cheo has made a few comments on the discussion thread, confirming the above twitter exchange with netizen Rocksontan. He said, “For the record, rocksontan went personal on me and called me a ‘*******kia’, now I dunno about you guys, but if somebody gets personal with me, I get personal back with them.”

bossming: @rocksontan at the mrt station. Drop your moniker boy. It brings you more trouble than you know.

rocksontan: #WaysLKYislikeMandela Mandela go jail, LKY put you in jail #cheomingshen

bossming: @rocksontan correction. LKY puts slanderous fools like you in jail #WaysLKYislikeMandela

Mr Cheo is a highly educated person, a graduate from the prestigeous London School of Economics and Political Science and the YPAP Chairman of Toa Payoh East branch. Even though netizen Rocksontan shouldn’t have thrown vulgarities at Mr Cheo in the first place, but is this the way our future leader is supposed to behave – retaliating with more vulgarities and vindictiveness?

Singapore will be finished if we are to be led by this sort of revengeful *** leaders in future.

Benny

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/01...-with-netizen/

Mr Cheo is a highly educated person, a graduate from the prestigeous London School of Economics and Political Science and the YPAP Chairman of Toa Payoh East branch. Even though netizen Rocksontan shouldn’t have thrown vulgarities at Mr Cheo in the first place, but is this the way our future leader is supposed to behave – retaliating with more vulgarities and vindictiveness?

Singapore will be finished if we are to be led by this sort of revengeful *** leaders in future.

well. goes to show this guy is very superficial. only stuff like this, shows their flaws. real gold no scared fire burn. that guy cant even survive a single net flaming session. let alone lead the rest.

if he is gonna be a full time politician, he is gonna face much worse...

Last edited:
how come YPAP leader = future leader? is it like empire,the 1st son going to be the king? may be should rephrase it to YPAP leader = "possible" future leader

Wah those kind of replies, I'd think it was a 14 yr old.

No wonder... LSE and political science... seems people with that combination have a high tendency to have a chip on their shoulder. :dunno:

civility has just gone down a couple of notches in singapore.

Don't be fooled or awe by the word "YPAP Leader" and highly educated.

It mean nothing but just people who are butt and boot-licker of Pee&Poo.
They can be corrupt and just as shallow as anyone else.

These twits shows his true character and is damn low.

:confused::sticktong:eek:

Gary Ng is probably getting a new Rockstar roommate pretty soon!
wha dun play play with lighting :sweat:

tanglewire said:
for those who haven't know of his existence, http://rockson.blogspot.com/

pretty well known

His profane vocab aside, this rockson fella looks like a pretty intelligent dude. Sometimes less is more. The troll won, and got its bait.

Don't be fooled or awe by the word "YPAP Leader" and highly educated.

It mean nothing but just people who are butt and boot-licker of Pee&Poo.
They can be corrupt and just as shallow as anyone else.

These twits shows his true character and is damn low.

:confused::sticktong:eek:

:thumbsup:

this is the best thread ever in CS in my opinion. :thumbsup:

lol!

This is entertaining!

wonder what the senior leaders would respond? :think:

the reply will be even more interesting if there is any. let's wait and see. i won't know how to reply for sure.

I wonder how big this story will be. Probably swept under the carpet?

probably stuffed into the bin...

watch ur comments guys... later we also kenna invite down to lim kopi...:bsmilie:

Damn duhz for such comments from him.

LOL

I been reading that Rockson blog for a long time until he went MIA. =P