Your attention please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe post photo up plus his nick and real name.

Like dis he cannot run unless he go for cosmetic surgery and change his name. :D

I am not too sure if the moderators r ok with me identifying him.

As for photos I have not even seen him.
Only communicated with him via phone & PM.

markccm said:
I am not too sure if the moderators r ok with me identifying him.

As for photos I have not even seen him.
Only communicated with him via phone & PM.
Although we can understand your frustration in having your time wasted and in losing a potential sale, we would advise you not to reveal the member's identity publicly as, so far, we have only one side of the story. The member may have a very valid reason why he could not make the appointment (although the way it was handled may leave much to be desired).

Just chalk this up to experience and move on.

For the record, this has also happened to me in a previous sale but there was no point in taking things any further.

Darren said:
Although we can understand your frustration in having your time wasted and in losing a potential sale, we would advise you not to reveal the member's identity publicly as, so far, we have only one side of the story. The member may have a very valid reason why he could not make the appointment (although the way it was handled may leave much to be desired).

Just chalk this up to experience and move on.

For the record, this has also happened to me in a previous sale but there was no point in taking things any further.

Dun get me wrong.

Its never my intention to reveal who the person is.
just wanna create an awareness.

Its not so much of a frustration or lost of a potential sale.
But rather its the attitude character of the person that i am disgusted with.

As a moderator of another very active forum in Singapore, I understand where r u coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.