You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway..i think our season still can be salvage..the players muz do it..not BR..cant depend on BR one tactic..no plan B tiki taka..

Still 5 pts off Europe..9 pts off CL placing..though i seriously doubt the teams above will blow away their chance..not Spurs..not Everton..not Arsenal..

Anyway..i think our season still can be salvage..the players muz do it..not BR..cant depend on BR one tactic..no plan B tiki taka..

Still 5 pts off Europe..9 pts off CL placing..though i seriously doubt the teams above will blow away their chance..not Spurs..not Everton..not Arsenal..

anything could happen.

No.. you used to be RB.. then you took a long look in the mirror and became BR.... RB | BR :)

BR me..RB oso me..so u must be waving my undies then..lolZ

he mux haf fallen in love without he himself knowing it. :bsmilie:

article-2227490-15B00D2D000005DC-731_468x360.jpg

I dont mind being a lousy manager like him...still doing better than me currently...:bsmilie:

the pay is much better! but kena suan and laugh and scold at week in week out even when you win... very stress!

I take it just because of the pay...:bsmilie:

Most jobs also kena scold even when you do the right thing...they will say you can do this & that better...:bsmilie:

As football manager, when you get the sack you get GOLDEN handshake...:thumbsup:

Not in Chelsea any more.. Roman knows what he is doing.. You get paid till your next job, no golden handshake, just the golden boot! :)

Most jobs also kena scold even when you do the right thing...they will say you can do this & that better...:bsmilie:

As football manager, when you get the sack you get GOLDEN handshake...:thumbsup:

raf999 got one big pay off from us! HUAT AH!!!

Not in Chelsea any more.. Roman knows what he is doing.. You get paid till your next job, no golden handshake, just the golden boot! :)
RA give RB only short term contract..RA wanted Pep but Pep ran to Bayern..:bsmilie:

raf999 got one big pay off from us! HUAT AH!!!
he also got another from Inter...:bsmilie::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.