You are the reason I smile...

Very nice set of images... with a good variety of styles..

I think most photographers tend to lack experimenting enough with lighting and post techniques before settling on their chosen expression... and I think while some might find your work a little scattered... I think it's part and parcel of evolving professionally - should that be your eventual destination. Personally, I find your work clean (despite the mixed styles) yet lacking a deeper sense of self expression.. and that is probably an area you could start exploring...

Keeping a thoughtful mind on posture while you're shooting doesn't hurt either.. as I find a light lack of consistency in proper posing.

Just my cent worth as a viewer :)

Ejun

Last edited:
Very nice set of images... with a good variety of styles.. I think most photographers tend to lack experimenting enough with lighting and post techniques before settling on their chosen expression... and I think while some might find your work a little scattered... I think it's part and parcel of evolving professionally - should that be your eventual destination. Personally, I find your work clean (despite the mixed styles) yet lacking a deeper sense of self expression.. and that is probably an area you could start exploring... Keeping a thoughtful mind on posture while you're shooting doesn't hurt either.. as I find a light lack of consistency in proper posing. Just my cent worth as a viewer :) Ejun
Hi EjunLow,
Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts. Appreciate it

I shall take note of your suggestion to explore developing my own style. However, I don't know how to truly pin down one specific signature style for the different generes. Would love to hear you elaborate.

Perhaps like you had observed, presenting clean and clutter free images with a pronounced emphasis on the subject is more of my thing.

It would be great if you could also share what you meant about the postures. I looked at the photos again, but I could not identify what you were referring to.

Thanks! Cheers!

Last edited: