Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
2 people standing right in front of u.

Person A
An old man, bent over, looking so weak and fragile, trembling on his legs and holding onto his cane with more strength den a baby would need to suckle milk and it seems that if he trips, his heart will stop and die immediately.

Person B
A pregnant lady, thin and petite in size, with her future generation. And her womb so swelled up that u swear she's in her final trimester and if she just jiggles a little, u swear the baby is gonna drop right out between her legs or if the train jerks and she trips, u swear she's going to miscarry immediately.

And unfortunately, it seems that the ppl around you are absolutely oblivious to the both of them and all are ignoring this old chap (who seems he's gonna croak any minute) and this very pregnant lady (who seems she's gonna have her baby any minute).

Who would u give your seat to?

The pregnant lady. She holds singapore's future and possibily our greatest dictator...

Also... If she really give birth... very messy...

hmm i'd not give my seat to anyone of them.. cos in the 1st place... i dun take the seats on the MRT, i'll stand the whole journey...

Just do what all they always do lor, pretend to sleep and hope that someone else stand up.

This is what happen all the times , those who wear neatlypressed shirt and those ladies who dress well rush toward the seat the moment the door open.

Old man lah.... Not long already. So give him a break.

Let the pregnant woman to sit first, then ask someone to stand and let the old man sit. Someone will be kind enough to help, just that they're not so willing to if you've to ask. Anyway, few would mind doing something good, even though it was forced. ;p

Neither, I'll continue to sleep.

Adiemus said:
Old man lah.... Not long already. So give him a break.
Old man prolly has got 1min of life left.
Pregnant lady prolly has got 20yrs of life left.

which is which? :dunno:

jsbn said:
Old man prolly has got 1min of life left.
Pregnant lady prolly has got 20yrs of life left.

which is which? :dunno:

do what you think its right.

If the poll indicate majority will pretend to sleep , will you follow them ?

xray said:
Let the pregnant woman to sit first, then ask someone to stand and let the old man sit. Someone will be kind enough to help, just that they're not so willing to if you've to ask. Anyway, few would mind doing something good, even though it was forced. ;p

haha... was gonna type in my reply when i saw this one ..

anyways i'd do the same if i did manage to get a seat ...

get the pregnant lady's attention then stand up and direct her to the seat ... whilst warding off any young person who might try and get the seat before the lady gets to it (it's happened before .... and the guy pretended to fall asleep like 2 seconds after sitting down)

then ask some one who looks strong and fit to give the old man his/her seat ...

and well .. if i dun have a seat ... then i'll ask someone to give up his/her seat for the pregnant lady ... the old man ? err ... dunno lah ... hope someone follows suit and offers the old man a seat ... cos asking 2 peepz to give up seats for 2 diff people ... like abit too much .. :S

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm i'd not give my seat to anyone of them.. cos in the 1st place... i dun take the seats on the MRT, i'll stand the whole journey...

sama sama ... :bsmilie:

When this happens, this means that the seats are not sufficient because interval is damm too long. Let it be old or dead, everybody deserves a seat since we paid the premium price. as for me, sorry i will continue to seat (singaporean style).

U all missed the whole point.
It is not about the physical appearance. It's all about who is more physically & mentally tired at that moment in time. We tend to take things at face value coz it's the easiest to recognise & differentiate.

If after a long day's shoot, of coz I won't give up. If I'm going out to party, tt's another story...

Bleah..

i respect my elders, no matter how anal they may/may not be in their whole life. It's tiring being old.

as for the unborn baby, he might/might not be the future anal person who's gonna give everyone a hard time.

that's juz my opinion....

*runs away with pregnant women chasing him*

jsbn said:
2 people standing right in front of u.

Person A
An old man, bent over, looking so weak and fragile, trembling on his legs and holding onto his cane with more strength den a baby would need to suckle milk and it seems that if he trips, his heart will stop and die immediately.

Person B
A pregnant lady, thin and petite in size, with her future generation. And her womb so swelled up that u swear she's in her final trimester and if she just jiggles a little, u swear the baby is gonna drop right out between her legs or if the train jerks and she trips, u swear she's going to miscarry immediately.

And unfortunately, it seems that the ppl around you are absolutely oblivious to the both of them and all are ignoring this old chap (who seems he's gonna croak any minute) and this very pregnant lady (who seems she's gonna have her baby any minute).

Who would u give your seat to?
I WILL GIVE MY SEAT TO THE OLD MAN, if I had one. And make sure that pregnant lady does'nt jiggle.

That's what I thought, in the first place. But, thinking about it...

I WILL GIVE MY SEAT TO THE OLD MAN, if I had one. And CALL 999. (Suspicious Article)

*runs away from pregnant women carrying parangs*

Firstly, get up offer the seat to the pregnant lady, 2 lives are at stake if anything happens. Then wake up the "sleeper" next to me and ask him to give his space to the old man. ;)

Too sleepy many spelling errors :p

I'll give my seat to the old fella, then hold the pregnant lady's hand. LOL... :bsmilie:
Ok, jokes aside. I think the old fella should be given a break, lah.

"we the citizens of sg.. skip.... based on justice and EQUALITY..."

the old man, the pragnant lady and everyone else is equal... so to speak.

So... the answer depends on my mood. Too bad la...

benjaminteo said:
Must be one of those personality tests again. haha... So, what is the model answer?
There's no model answer to personality tests... Sorry, this is one of those toilet-bowl psychology I had the last time round... ;p

Makes me wonder... why are always so concerned abt getting the model/correct answer? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.