Image #2
DSC_0286.JPG

Image #3
DSC_0505.JPG

Image #4
DSC_0548.JPG

Image #5
DSC_0568.JPG

i think #3,#5 is under expose, no #4 is over expose.. should use reflector for no #3,5 :)

#1 You clipped the head/foot off. Nice outfit/setting, but more background blur would have been great.
#2 Not sure if the tilt works, but watch for background distractions. Nice reflection though, would have been nicer if she made half a love heart shape with her hand :heart:
#3 landscape may have been better, as to not crop the leg out (not sure what was is on her left though). Where is this location? :think:
#5 a flash may have helped as a fill.

hey all,

hi Voxies, thanks for your comment, this help me improve, yeah i think i need a flash and diffuser for sure.

Hi TroyP, thanks also for suggestion, it is at scape park near behind cineleisure.

Hey man nice pics

ha loved the first shot, i didnt get that angle lol but yah, full body might have been nicer, but at the same time, the tighter shot shows abit more details.

the one where she sat on the log, the sun was just in the wrong place
all my shots of her on the log cant use :(

haha
nice :D
feel like Uploading mine too :D

#1, #3, #5 underexposed.
#4 is overexposed.
#2 - the guy behind is distracting on left side. on the right side, the red bag is distracting.

#1 the framing is too tight for me, her head and the tip of her shoe feel cut-off
#3 same thing about her right leg, it feels chopped-off to me
#5 same thing....

This is just my opinion, but when the framing goes below the knee, I think it's better to include the whole leg. That or frame about the knee. Same thing for the hands. If you're framing past the elbow, try to include the whole hand. Well, just my preference...
#4 is nice, I like (Y)

Unrelated comments: nice attempt for the outfit, but that's not how a real Japanese seifuku (school uniform) looks like haha

#1, #3, #5 underexposed.
#4 is overexposed.
#2 - the guy behind is distracting on left side. on the right side, the red bag is distracting.

Agree man ...ya the red bag indeed, belongs to my fren ..should have taken it away first ...haha thanks for comment

#1 the framing is too tight for me, her head and the tip of her shoe feel cut-off
#3 same thing about her right leg, it feels chopped-off to me
#5 same thing....

This is just my opinion, but when the framing goes below the knee, I think it's better to include the whole leg. That or frame about the knee. Same thing for the hands. If you're framing past the elbow, try to include the whole hand. Well, just my preference...
#4 is nice, I like (Y)

Unrelated comments: nice attempt for the outfit, but that's not how a real Japanese seifuku (school uniform) looks like haha

ya agree, will remember not to chop off hand and legs, the draw back of using 50mm ...some place just not much space to move ard ...cheers, thanks for comment

Hey man nice pics

ha loved the first shot, i didnt get that angle lol but yah, full body might have been nicer, but at the same time, the tighter shot shows abit more details.

the one where she sat on the log, the sun was just in the wrong place
all my shots of her on the log cant use :(

haha
nice :D
feel like Uploading mine too :D

Hey shawn, thanks for comment, yeah too bright is not good, think we better get a flash next time, dimmer place with shade is nice but with flash and defuser would definely help to improve the underexpose.

Hey shawn, thanks for comment, yeah too bright is not good, think we better get a flash next time, dimmer place with shade is nice but with flash and defuser would definely help to improve the underexpose.

You can also try increasing your Exposure Compensation to +0.3 or +0.7.

Ya should use reflector and that would be better!