Year end trip to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
I have just had an agreement with an airline to do a series of photoshoots in Europe as part of a year-long exhibition next year.
I will shoot in three parts in 14 countries in Europe, travel photography, and I will have 12 exhibitions next year in SG and KL as part of their promotion for travellers / potential travellers to Europe.
In return, all my travel will be covered (biz class), and I get paid in vitamin-M +airline tix (can't say how much but 5-figure).

I will begin my trip to 12 countries in Europe this winter, Bucharest, Budapest, Moldova, Vienna, Prague, etc etc.

Travel photography can be rewarding, and I just wanted to share with you so that you can keep your aspirations high. There are good assignments out there, and you just need to keep working, keep shooting!

Happy shooting everyone!

i'll also be going to backpack Europe this coming december for 1 month or so.. But not as lucky as you =P No business class, and have to pay instead. lol. Damn, the EURAIL passes are expensive.

icebooke said:
Hi everyone,
I have just had an agreement with an airline to do a series of photoshoots in Europe as part of a year-long exhibition next year.
I will shoot in three parts in 14 countries in Europe, travel photography, and I will have 12 exhibitions next year in SG and KL as part of their promotion for travellers / potential travellers to Europe.
In return, all my travel will be covered (biz class), and I get paid in vitamin-M +airline tix (can't say how much but 5-figure).

I will begin my trip to 12 countries in Europe this winter, Bucharest, Budapest, Moldova, Vienna, Prague, etc etc.

Travel photography can be rewarding, and I just wanted to share with you so that you can keep your aspirations high. There are good assignments out there, and you just need to keep working, keep shooting!

Happy shooting everyone!

u lucky devil! :thumbsup:

Hey!
I'll be going there for ard 2 months in may/june!

But haven't started planning yet...
anyone know how I can start?

Pls note that the Photo Galleries are for displaying photographic works and discussion only. Personal announcements are not appropriate for the sub-forums, be they posted with good intentions. Moving this thread to a more appropriate category.

The Moderator
ClubSNAP

Congrats. Please do post some photos of your trips here :) and some write up about each places. Very interesting :thumbsup: looking forward to your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.