Ya-HOOOO Japan!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the craze last year, CMs and all sorts of goods started to pop up. Especially in those stuffed toy picking machines. Anyone want his costume? it is available too. :bsmilie:

i like the HardGay's toy which Tomy made..... very interesting.... TMC, is the toy available in japan ? hhahahaa....

hahahaha boa looks so different awww so sweet.

i also wanna get that toy! is it available? a normal one also can ^^

TMC said:
so many, which one are you talking about? post a pic.

u can do a MO for it...
:devil: :devil: :devil:

OKAY~~ watched all his vids recently too. Yea he is dam funny.
Clubsnap HOOOO~~~;)

Super funny! My colleague and I were having a good laugh while watching the TOMY episodes... :bsmilie:

If there's a MO for the toy... let me know! My colleague and I wanted to get one after watching the episodes..! ;)

In fact, I had to agree that the toy is cute.. haha... got sound somemore... esp the head pop out saying HOOooooo!!! lol

josho said:
In fact, I had to agree that the toy is cute.. haha... got sound somemore... esp the head pop out saying HOOooooo!!! lol

Agree! ;)

Think the HG version is quite hot... sold out on one of the toy webby that we saw... and not a lot of online toy retailer carry that... :think:

We even saw a key chain version! Both the HG version and the normal version... :bsmilie:

Ppl who dun understand Jap must look for Bakafish poster. It provide English subtitle.

This is the Toy made by TOMY and it's selling in ebay! Aint it cute? Hehehe

Here's the close up. :)
razor_ramon2.JPG

US$85.99 + shipping US$30? wow. expensive toy that is.

anyone in japan could do a check? what's the cost of the original one? i'm very serious in getting one for my friend. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.