Xbox Launching at Zouk....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goondu

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
The Xbox will be launched at Zouk on 21 November 2002, from 7.00pm to 10.00pm. Free tickets will be available on registration.

For more information, please refer to this site for more details. :)

i was invited to this... dunno if i wanna go or not. the only attraction is a signed XBox unit by Steve Ballmer to be given away during the event lucky draw. but knowing my luck, sure won't get one...

Originally posted by Larry
i was invited to this... dunno if i wanna go or not. the only attraction is a signed XBox unit by Steve Ballmer to be given away during the event lucky draw. but knowing my luck, sure won't get one...

Really?
My tickets are in the mail. :D

I'd rather have the signature of evil gates, though. ;p

Evil gates will sign for you if you bought the 1st XBOX in the world. heh. he will even shakes your hand. ;p Saw it on a video. Steve aren't tat bad... only his voice is quite loud. ;p I might be going too.. ;p

I didn't even know X-box is not launched in Singapore yet. ;)

Originally posted by rochkoh
ahhhh.. but are cameras allowed in? :)
for zouk, i don't think so. i remember i needed a special photo sticker to get in with my camera for events...

for zouk, i don't think so. i remember i needed a special photo sticker to get in with my camera for events...

:( What's the point of going then?

Originally posted by rochkoh
ahhhh.. but are cameras allowed in? :)

if the toyko game show is anything to go by, i'll go fully armed.

http://forum.gamersquare.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23029

No camera allowed, unless you are the official photographer or the invited photographer by the organiser of the event. I was invited once to shoot there also, Zouk will provide a sticker for the photographers to shoot officially.

huh? so strange, this is part of email i got from my boss from MS s'pore...

Fun activities includes:- choreographed fights on stage, XBOX kiosks for gaming trials, graffiti artists, dancers and models for photo taking

it should be allowed i tot??? :dunno:

Blah ... who cares, I'll still bring my gear, if they don't allow any shootings, I'll go shoot Mohd Sultan then... :p

Originally posted by chenwei

huh? so strange, this is part of email i got from my boss from MS s'pore...

Fun activities includes:- choreographed fights on stage, XBOX kiosks for gaming trials, graffiti artists, dancers and models for photo taking

it should be allowed i tot??? :dunno:

It's time to put streetshooters technique into good use :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

chenwei, wah.. got fighting on stage? nv be told of that.. heheheh..

The Launch and activities i suppose will be held outside Zouk before 2200. So i dont suppose they can stop anyone from bringing cameras rite? And after that its private party at Zouk. Its a Thursday btw...

Originally posted by Klipsch
The Launch and activities i suppose will be held outside Zouk before 2200. So i dont suppose they can stop anyone from bringing cameras rite? And after that its private party at Zouk. Its a Thursday btw...

Yep, no Mambo... :(

Originally posted by togu

Yep, no Mambo... :(

No Mambo but those with tickets can join the party in Zouk after the launch mah...

Originally posted by Klause

It's time to put streetshooters technique into good use :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

chenwei, wah.. got fighting on stage? nv be told of that.. heheheh..
well, i dunno also, my main purpose will just go for photo shooting only... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by chenwei

well, i dunno also, my main purpose will just go for photo shooting only... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Since you work in m$, just try to 'bs' ur boss to give you a photographer pass. *wink wink*

MS already monopolize the PC market, they still want to monopolize console market?? I doubt they can do it. Playstation still rulez ~~. playstation 2 will rulez.

Originally posted by Klause

Since you work in m$, just try to 'bs' ur boss to give you a photographer pass. *wink wink*
no woh... i am not working in m$, just m$ is my company's main customer. ;p

if must get photographer pass then no point to go liao... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.