X100S Stocks

illumin8

Dec 27, 2011
East
zubairhamed.com
Hi all,

I tried looking for this in all the local places but all ran out of stock (they all retail ~1500+). The only place is those mainstream stores which retails @ 1799 with silly freebies.

Anyone any clue where to get stocks besides the electromarts?

Hi all,

I tried looking for this in all the local places but all ran out of stock (they all retail ~1500+). The only place is those mainstream stores which retails @ 1799 with silly freebies.

Anyone any clue where to get stocks besides the electromarts?

Just got mine last Sat from MS, you may want to try giving them a call. Heard the stocks were going fast.

Yah, I also bought from MS Color on Saturday 18th May - their last copy for now.

Mailed Fuji guys and they said island wide sold out. Said stocks MIGHT be in 2 weeks or so.

MS out, TK out, Cathay out, Orient out, John out, practically everywhere except for one place..

Managed to get last set from Best Denki. Dude kind enough to sell w/o the freebies. He also threw in a heavy duty mobile foldable aluminium picnic table total @ 1600

Think Cathay Photo got new stocks just came in. Might be wrong, but saw someone testing it while I was there yesterday.

Think Cathay Photo got new stocks just came in. Might be wrong, but saw someone testing it while I was there yesterday.

I just called cathay photo 5 min ago and stocks are out.

slr revolution and tk foto had stocks on sunday (3 days ago)