X100 Fujifilm Finepix versus S100 Canon PowerShot

Jacoblenin said:
I forgot to add that they were giving away a DVD player with every purchase...

@geihou: yeah I'm waiting to get either s100 or the x10 now :)

Last week courts sells a DVD player for $19.....

seriously... TS... right now you seem like someone who's going for cheap. there's no reason for anyone to advise you any longer. just get the cheapest with the best deal.

the more you see, the more you consider, the more you will end up with NO CAMERA.

just get the one you want.

oh yea. why are you still comparing an enthusiast camera to a compact which is very much limited?

and btw, i was laughing at the comparison on SnapSort. totally ridiculous assessment.

I forgot to add that they were giving away a DVD player with every purchase...

@geihou: yeah I'm waiting to get either s100 or the x10 now :)

That was the normal pricing before S100 was announced. Now that S100 is coming soon, S95 should even be cheaper because it is a soon-to-be outdated product.

Anyway, you should get what ever you think... looks like you already made up your mind. ;)

daredevil123 said:
That was the normal pricing before S100 was announced. Now that S100 is coming soon, S95 should even be cheaper because it is a soon-to-be outdated product.

Anyway, you should get what ever you think... looks like you already made up your mind. ;)

Yes daredevil123, I'm looking forward to s100 or x10! Thanks all for the advice!