X-T1

Well, at least you will just need that 1 lens to cover most of the Focal Length, instead of carry 3 prime lenses (18mm + 23mm + 35mm) hehehehe...

ya tats make sense too

ya tats make sense too

But then again its not as fast as 3 prime lens. 18mm is f2, 23mm and 35mm is f1.4. That's why i hoping for sigma to make their 18-35 f1.8 Art. Just nice cover the 3 lens at f1.8

But then again its not as fast as 3 prime lens. 18mm is f2, 23mm and 35mm is f1.4. That's why i hoping for sigma to make their 18-35 f1.8 Art. Just nice cover the 3 lens at f1.8

It would costs a bomb, no mistake about that hahaha...

"one can dream for the best, or compromise with what you have"

It would costs a bomb, no mistake about that hahaha...

"one can dream for the best, or compromise with what you have"

Not really, it's sigma not Fuji haha. The canonikon versions are around $1k+, cheaper than our XF 23/1.4.

f2 shot at iso 1250 for fuji is good enough for me already.
btw any diffsuer for build in flash. its abit too harsh

Hi guys, I need a "weird" and small favor for anyone who own a x-t1. Can you help me measure the diameter of its shutter button + the on off ring? I've attached a picture in case I confuse you.

$fujifilm-xt1-top-800-01.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

Anyone kind soul with the x-t1 on hand willing help me??

Hi guys,

I just got my Acmaxx and apparently I've accidentally ordered two and so I have a spare Acmaxx LCD protector (hard armour) for the X-T1.

Let me know if anyone is looking to buy one. Save the shipping time from the states haha.

Hi guys,

I just got my Acmaxx and apparently I've accidentally ordered two and so I have a spare Acmaxx LCD protector (hard armour) for the X-T1.

Let me know if anyone is looking to buy one. Save the shipping time from the states haha.

Hi, how much you buying? I'm interested on the items. Can PM me. Thank you!

They fixed mine, took a week or so

The buttons are clicking again but not as good as the feeling on X-E2 I must say, much better than mushy though

Also, I told the lady that the buttons were not responsive instead of mushy because the first thing she told me was that the buttons are not meant to be clicking ..

Does anyone managed to solved the d-pad issue after sending to service centre?

Another bro of mine had sent his in for the same reasons. fuji will try to resolve the d-pad issue but results are varied I heard. Depends on your tolerance level but ya, min is Fuji will help which is important.

Hi,

Just bought xt1 today, great camera, great image.
but i sometime experience the AF hunting very long. AF not fast.
anyone experience this?

Anyone experience the trapped dust under the glass on the sensor issue? It seems to be quite common overseas

Hi, Just bought xt1 today, great camera, great image. but i sometime experience the AF hunting very long. AF not fast. anyone experience this?

What lens did you use and have you update both the lens and body firmware? If both have done and still happen you may have to get use to how most mirrorless camera focus, there are slight different from dslr.

Any bro can help? Where to get the best deal for xt1 set? Jb selling for 1900 but very troublesome to go and buy.