X-T1

Does any of the retail shops here carry 3rd party NP-W126 battery? If so, how is the usage like? Recommend?

And can it be charged by the default battery charger?

You can check TK foto. They have 3rd party batteries going at 30 dollars. So far, there are about the same as the original or slightly lower. Yes, you can use the default charger. Hope it helps

Does any of the retail shops here carry 3rd party NP-W126 battery? If so, how is the usage like? Recommend?

And can it be charged by the default battery charger?

Don't have a good experience with 3rd party batteries. One bloated up and the other can't hold a charge to last more than 100 shots.

Don't have a good experience with 3rd party batteries. One bloated up and the other can't hold a charge to last more than 100 shots.

Wasabi brand?

Lately my X-T1 freezes when I'm previewing photos on the LCD. And this only happens with 2 of my UHS-2 SD cards (1 a Toshiba the other a Sandisk). Both formatted using the camera and both require a battery pull before the camera works again. Thankfully the photos aren't deleted though.

Basically once I start scrolling through the photos it will eventually freeze. Doesn't matter if I'm scrolling using the arrow or dial at the back. This doesn't happen with a UHS-1 Sandisk.

Wondering if anyone is getting the same problem.

Guys, needs help. I am about to jump into Fuji X-T1 and is strongly thinking about purchasing grey from technogadget due to price-diff.

1) I read there is f0 problem with X-T1. How prevalent it is, knowing that Internet sometimes blows thing out of pro-portion.
2) Anyone has experience with technogadget honours (read: reimburse repair cost) if there is problem? as i read, Fuji X-T1 fix is by replacing the logic board?
3) I am confused. i thought Fuji offers international warranty but this thread said Malaysia set does not have international warranty?

Thank you in advance.

Guys, needs help. I am about to jump into Fuji X-T1 and is strongly thinking about purchasing grey from technogadget due to price-diff. 1) I read there is f0 problem with X-T1. How prevalent it is, knowing that Internet sometimes blows thing out of pro-portion. 2) Anyone has experience with technogadget honours (read: reimburse repair cost) if there is problem? as i read, Fuji X-T1 fix is by replacing the logic board? 3) I am confused. i thought Fuji offers international warranty but this thread said Malaysia set does not have international warranty? Thank you in advance.

Hi,

1. The f0 error isn't common; Fujifilm equipment are generally very well built, but obviously it has happened before hence its always a risk one needs to accept if buying gray sets.

2. They (Technogadget) will ask you to send in first , pay upfront and you then claim the bills from them.

3. Fujifilm does offer international warranty , for sets sold by authorized dealers. Gray sets typically don't even appear with a warranty card.

Hope it helps.

3) I am confused. i thought Fuji offers international warranty but this thread said Malaysia set does not have international warranty?

It really depends on the policy of the country rep actually. I got my XT1 when I was in hk and it came with international warranty.

It really depends on the policy of the country rep actually. I got my XT1 when I was in hk and it came with international warranty.
as long as there's a international warranty card and shop receipt, should be ok.

Thanks for your response. My concern is how fast will techno reimburse us.

Actually technogadget's offer is not that good compare to local store.
Fujifilm promotion come with free xf18 or xf60 macro lens and extra battery and etc that i found that is better than technogadget