X-T1

Is anyone using the xc50-230 lens ? is it normal for the lens to have a soft high pitch sound (like a mosquito buzzing around your ear) when you try to focus ? is that OIS working ? the sound seems to be louder at the long end of the zoom....

how to turn off the OIS on the X-T1 ?

Last edited:
hai... bad news... my bundled flash died on me today... when i raise the flash, no symbol, no flash was fired when shutter released...

First of all, I didn't turn on the silent mode...

I passed by best denki and i asked the camera promoter. He managed to fire 1 shot with flash, then flash died and never came back again...

I think I better get to service center on Wednesday and have it fixed before i go taiwan at the end of this month...

hai... bad news... my bundled flash died on me today... when i raise the flash, no symbol, no flash was fired when shutter released... First of all, I didn't turn on the silent mode... I passed by best denki and i asked the camera promoter. He managed to fire 1 shot with flash, then flash died and never came back again... I think I better get to service center on Wednesday and have it fixed before i go taiwan at the end of this month...

Yeap , better do so. It's probably a 1-1 replacement for the bundled flash.

I never really tried using the bundled flash though.

Yeap , better do so. It's probably a 1-1 replacement for the bundled flash.

I never really tried using the bundled flash though.

Mine is Msia set, but with international warranty assured by the fujifilm authorized dealer, hopefully there will be no problem.

I kinda hope it's the flash button instead of the hotshoe connector, or else my xt1 might get dissected...

Mine is Msia set, but with international warranty assured by the fujifilm authorized dealer, hopefully there will be no problem. I kinda hope it's the flash button instead of the hotshoe connector, or else my xt1 might get dissected...

no problem with msia warranty tried and tested.

Mine is Msia set, but with international warranty assured by the fujifilm authorized dealer, hopefully there will be no problem. I kinda hope it's the flash button instead of the hotshoe connector, or else my xt1 might get dissected...

No prob with that, for overseas sets , Fujifilm SG will simply verify with Malaysia side whether it's an authorized dealer and if so, they will proceed to honor the warranty.

Thanks guys! Now... Must plan how to persuade my HOD to let me take leave in such short notice...

Guess what... I took out the camera and tried the flash again, and it magically works flawlessly..

I think it's quite worth le for 2199! now body only around 1800, the 35mm worth around 400-500 in b&s maybe (dont really follow its price), some more got free battery grip! The black xt1 does come with the XC tele zoom instead if you're into that. As for the 10-24, maybe you can call the usual shops to ask for the price first?

THe offer now between X-t1 and X100T (pre order) is only $200+ difference.........X100T is so Premium ???

I know Xt-1 Silver is $2200 with all those free gifts.

How much is Black one selling and include any and what free gifts?

Last edited:
I know Xt-1 Silver is $2200 with all those free gifts.

How much is Black one selling and include any and what free gifts?

Better call up the usual shops and ask about the price. I got quote last few months (June/July, forgot...), 1806sgd body only, free 1 battery, UHS-2 card, and the xc 50-230mm. Not sure whether they still offer the freebies, but price might drop hehehe...

Better call up the usual shops and ask about the price. I got quote last few months (June/July, forgot...), 1806sgd body only, free 1 battery, UHS-2 card, and the xc 50-230mm. Not sure whether they still offer the freebies, but price might drop hehehe...
if pricing the same then clearly the silver graphite is a better deal since 35mm is at least 500 & u have the grip etc, as well as the attractive pwp prices for the 10-24, 14, etc

I'm tempted after selling off my x-e1 :)

I'm tempted after selling off my x-e1 :)

I think the price is really attractive, compare to other western country, where they have to "pay" for the silver coating hahaha... Go for it!!! Like what others say, BBB MTL LOL

Just received this lens today. Seagull 50mm F1.7. Comes with the lens cover, skylight filter. All in for $73. I've posted show samples in the foto sharing thread for XT-1.

$16-DSCF4848.jpg

I think the price is really attractive, compare to other western country, where they have to "pay" for the silver coating hahaha... Go for it!!! Like what others say, BBB MTL LOL
hard choice between this x-t1 or going for my MacBook Pro lol