X-T1

����, no big deals in fact... Just cool down...

Appreciate your good intent. Please do not get worked up. I am not actually angry, perhaps he is right, I should just dismiss it off as nonsense that's not worth replying to. My bad guys!

Sorry guys if my question posed some heated argument, it's not meant to be so please take it lightly and don't feel offensive okay. :)

I was thinking if it's more worth to just get the body only and order the one of lenses below from Amazon/BHPhoto since Fuji is having special discount on certain XF lenses. Or just take the pre-order package and offload 50-230 and 27 and get one of the prime, e.g. 14, 23 or 35.

XF 14mm: $200 off (price $700) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 18mm: $200 off (price $400) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 23mm: $150 off (price $750) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 27mm: $250 off (price $200) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 35mm: $150 off (price $450) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 60mm: $250 off (price $400) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 55-200: $200 off (price $500) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline

There is no right or wrong approach, so please don't take it so serious. :cool:

Relax, it has nothing to do with you or your question. And exactly, there is no right or wrong approach (I wonder why is it so hard for some to get it).

Exactly relax

I'm one of those who bought as I think the lenses are ok and still expensive in SG. Once the nice zooms come in they may become obsolete and I may try selling. I checked and had considered Amazon but mostly restricted to US plus as someone mentioned outside MY no international warranty
Yes it's expensive even when the kit price drop the deal is still fair, don't forget you also have the 400$ off voucher for the 18-135 which may be effective 200 when dealers start selling below RRP and still a financial benefit

The second hand prices here are crazy sorry to be direct but as an ang moh I'm used different second hand prices in Europe. The I rather buy grey market ( but just bought today a second hand X100 here ;p )

Overall, you like the cam? You want the cam? Get it, you are hesitant ? You think it's not worth the money ? Don' even think about it ;)
Have good shootings with what ever

Last edited:
Exactly relax

I'm one of those who bought as I think the lenses are ok and still expensive in SG. Once the nice zooms come in they may become obsolete and I may try selling. I checked and had considered Amazon but mostly restricted to US plus as someone mentioned outside MY no international warranty
Yes it's expensive even when the kit price drop the deal is still fair, don't forget you also have the 400$ off voucher for the 18-135 which may be effective 200 when dealers start selling below RRP and still a financial benefit

The second hand prices here are crazy sorry to be direct but as an ang moh I'm used different second hand prices in Europe. The I rather buy grey market ( but just bought today a second hand X100 here ;p )

Overall, you like the cam? You want the cam? Get it, you are hesitant ? You think it's not worth the money ? Don' even think about it ;)
Have good shootings with what ever

I.Like. :)
I'm most likely to get the pre-order package, just want to see if there's any possible mean to get it cheaper with the lens I want.
Cheers.

The x series is so tempting. I hv been with fuji since one first digital ps cam but fuji slr wasnt tat strong and ps was dying.

Then came x100 which reignite my love for fuji. I hv briefly owned x100 and x10 and I like the x100 though focusing is slow.

I hv been following xseries but hv not took the jump. Just owhen I am prepared for xe2, xt1 came. But I m going to wait till all advance order are fulfilled. Maybe good idea to wait as pricr may fall and usually first round do hv some issue.

But hope to be fuji x user soon. Going hk I april hope can get the 23 mm there.

hi ck2210 how much is the 23mm in hongkong?

where did u buy it? TK quote is around $1.2k.

For a 150 difference better buy local

Yup hk selling 1050. Tk is 1299. 249 dollars different

When is the last day of the pre-order deal? Is it today or tomorrow? Thanks.

before any bitch fest starts... be reminded that we do not tolerate needless brand-wars/bashing and trolling of each other. and please keep the thread PURELY for X-T1 discussion.

Pre-order last day is 20FEb.