WTSell: Video Accessories - Other Quasar Science T8 2ft and 4ft Tube Lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamdewilde

Jul 11, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Video Accessories

Brand: Other

Short Description: Quasar Science T8 2ft and 4ft Tube Lights.

Price (S$): See inside.

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Hi CS,

I have a bunch of UNUSED Quasar Science T8 lamps in 2ft and 4ft. These lamps can be used on their own or can be put in place of kinoflo bulbs but DO NOT REQUIRE the bulky ballast. Each lamp comes with a cord to use ($10 USD per cord but one cord will be given per light)

They're great for video productions as well as photo shoots. If anyone is keen I'd like to sell them in sets of 5pcs. I am willing to sell two sets of 5 for the 4ft and 2 sets of 5 for the 2ft.

For the 4ft lights a set of 5 I'm asking $500 SGD (keep in mind they're new and would cost more if purchased and shipped in from the states)

For the 2ft lights a set of 5 I'm asking $250 SGD (again cheaper than buying new by a lot and is new since I haven't used them).

I have 20+ lights that I bought for a video project where they were going to illuminate a hallway in a very futuristic way. We ended up using strobing round bulbs (not my idea) instead of tubes so just kept the lights in the box they were shipped in. Tested every one of them out thought for 30 seconds a piece to make sure they worked.

I have no real reason to sell them, they're packed nicely in a box and I'm more than happy to keep them for the next time I need them so I don't want to negotiate on them. haha I could possibly outfit my house or studio in BEAUTIFUL HIGH CRI light :D

Name: Adam

Phone Number:
-

Email:
-

Daylight, sorry thought I said..

Hi still available? Can text me at 84222603. Thanks.

Hi, are both 2ft and 4ft still available??

Pls contact me at 6255 6765 if you are still selling the tube lights..

Nobody sent PM so I didn't even see any of these past posts, sorry. I've decided not to sell the lights since I didn't get any PMs but they're very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.