WTSell: SLR - Canon EOS 1V HS (w/PB-E2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti21

Aug 22, 2006
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: SLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EOS 1V HS (w/PB-E2)
Price (S$): pls bid from $500, BNP $800.
Description:
Hi everyone,

I would like to put up for sale an EOS 1V HS (EOS 1V plus BP-E2 battery pack). The SLR s/n is 161358. The PB-E2 Battery Pack has a magazine for 8 X AA batteries.

The SLR is in excellent condition, with very minor scruff marks on the top and the hotshoe from use. I have always taken care of it.

Functionally, it is in perfect working order. Its responsiveness, AF speed, AF and metering accuracy makes it a joy to use - so good in fact it made me stay with film, as I wasn't convinced mid-level DSLRs had similar build and responsiveness, whereas the high-end DSLRs that did cost way over my budget!

I'm selling cos I'm settling down, and well, priorities do change for some of us. I would rather someone make better use of it than I would be able to.

I've set the start price and BNP at a very reasonable level. I intend to end the bids on Tuesday 9th Sept at 2359hrs. Please feel free to PM me or txt me regarding bids.

It's a great camera, one that I'm very reluctantly letting go. Once you hold it, you will understand why it received the rave reviews it did. It remains Canon's best film SLR. I will upload some pictures of it shortly.

Contact Number: 98894719

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 8
Warranty Status: none

I have not been able to insert pics of the SLR on this thread, so pls PM me and I will email pics to you.

1 bid at $500...

This is a great camera; do keep the bids coming...

Photos available on request, pls PM me.

For clarification, the PB-E2 attached is a POWER DRIVE BOOSTER (not battery pack).
This combination allows the EOS 1V HS to continously shoot at 10fps in one shot AF mode and 9 fps in AI Servo mode.

2 bids currently...

$500 from R**
$550 from d*****eo

3 bids currently...

$500 from R**
$550 from d*****eo
$580 from S******le

4 bids received at present;

$500 from R**
$550 from d*****eo
$580 from S******le
$600 from B************in

In my other post, I have my 35-350mm f/3.5-5.6 L USM lens up for sale :)

Up for a very capable SLR!!!

Bid is ending tomorrow 2359hrs

Up for a very capable weather-resistant SLR!!!

Current highest bid is $600 from B************in

Bid is ending tomorrow 2359hrs...

Current highest bid;

$630 from d*****eo

Current highest bid;

$650 from R**

Current highest bid, as of 7:45pm

$700 from d*****eo

Camera sold to a nice gentleman. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.