WTSell: Others - Olee Olee OL-333 (Electronic Dehumifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simdavid

Dec 20, 2004
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Others
Equipment Brand: Olee
Equipment Model: Olee OL-333 (Electronic Dehumifier)
Price (S$): $15
Description:
This item is convenient if you have a portable drybox or in a contain environment where you need to dehumidify because you don't have to microwave your silica gel every 4-5 days like I did b4. It uses normal silica gel to absorb moisture and will turn pink when it is wet. All you need to do is plug into a electric socket and it will warm itself up and evaporate the moisture in the silica gel till it turn blue again for reuse. You can use it again and again. It can be opened and the silica gel replaced with new one when it is not effective anymore. Selling because I have a a dry cab now. Letting go at $15.

Easy to use:
• Reuseable up to 5 years
• Compact to be fit into wardrobe or cabinets
• Recharge for 8 hours once moisture indicator turns pink
• A blue indicator means the unit is in full anti-moisture mode and is ready to use.
• A pink indicator means it's ready for overnight charging (8-12 hours or until the indicator window turns blue again, as good as new).
• It will still be able to absorb moistures 7-10 days after it turns pink. (Varies depending on humidity level where Olee Mini Dehumidifier is placed.)

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_k-XBLYlTa0I/SRgZvhx6eWI/AAAAAAAAAPU/MtKkB-Vtwbs/s800/Olee%20mini%20Dehumidifier.jpg

Contact Number: 83208209

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: 7 days personnal

Olee%20mini%20Dehumidifier.jpg

Sold.......

Status
Not open for further replies.