WTSell: Memory Card - Sandisk SanDisk Ultra 200GB Micro SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyswh

Dec 29, 2015
SINGAPORE
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Memory Card
Equipment Brand: Sandisk
Equipment Model: SanDisk Ultra 200GB Micro SD
Price (S$): 188
Description:
Or best offer

Read speeds of up to 90MB/s
let you transfer up to 1,200 photos a minute
Class 10 for Full HD video

SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card, 200GB World's Highest Capacity micro SD Card- Breakthrough capacity of 200GB means you never have to stop shooting, saving, and sharing. This durable micro SDXC UHS-I card can hold up to 20 hours of Full HD video before you even have to think about moving anything to your PC. And with premium card-to-PC transfer speeds, you can transfer up to 1200 photos a minute. Built to perform in extreme conditions, SanDisk Ultra micro SDXC cards are water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof. The 200GB Premium Edition is rated Class 10 for Full HD video recording performance and comes with a SD adapter and a ten-year limited warranty. Get more out of your Android-based smartphone or tablet with the SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card. The world's first 200GB (1) capacity microSDXC card allows you to store up to 20 hours of Full HD video (2) so you never have to stop shooting, saving, and sharing. When it's time to move your data off the card, read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3) allow you to transfer up to 1,200 pictures per minute (4) from card to PC. The 200GB (1) Premium Edition is rated Class 10 for Full HD video (2) recording performance and comes with an SD adapter. SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: 100YEARS

Status
Not open for further replies.