WTSell: Lens - Canon Canon lens/ speedlights/ blackrapid and many more to clear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zqpeh

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Canon lens/ speedlights/ blackrapid and many more to clear!
Price (S$): see below
Description:
Update of items as i sold quite a lot today.

- canon 28mm f1.8 with 13 + months warranty to go. with box, papers.
Free steinzeiser UV filter! $650

- canon 580 EX MK2. warranty expired in august. but in mint condition.
Includes color gel 1 set, 1 stofen diffuser, 1 sanyo eneloop charger with 8pc eneloop batteries. no box but with pouch. $580

- canon mount Tokina 50-135mm f2.8 with box, hood and papers.
1 year plus of warranty to go. Free B+W UV filter! $900
This lens is sharp as a prime. The built is Tank- like. Try to believe, or see online for review.

- Blackrapid RS7 barely used.. $70

- Analog Dry cabinet, not sure about brand. 50L. $65 (Pending sales)

-Cabin size trolley bag for lights etc.
Bought this bag in a studio lights shop in Shanghai.
the inside is all padded with many inserts included for you to adjust your gears accordingly. Have a large external pocket for flatter equipments too. pretty new, except one of the zip is broken but still useable. $70

- 150W continuous light with attached softbox.
i ll throw in 1 black and 1 white umbrella. $80

- CAPA chinese edition Portraitures magazine
all from 2009 or 2010.
Kino selling at $12 each..
all in good condition, no torn pages.
9 copies at $30
NO INDIVIDUAL COPIES SALES

I m sure these prices are already reasonable, so pls refrain from asking whats best price etc.. only for 3 items sales onwards will i consider a slight discount. Otherwise Fixed. Priority will be given to multiple items buyer of course.

From Tues onwards, collection possible at Orchard Lido Shaw area.

Please look at the prices and details carefully, before texting me. Prices ARE FIXED unless you are getting multiple items, then ask me what i can do.
Worser still, dont text me you want 3k worth of gadgets, ask a dozen questions, and end up saying your budget is only 2k!...

Also, As i m in the midst of unpacking as i i just moved, i ll prefer self collection at bukit panjang Petir rd.

Contact Number: 90287556

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: see above

Additional Comments:
I m sure these prices are already reasonable, so pls refrain from asking whats best price etc.. only for 3 items sales onwards will i consider a slight discount. Otherwise Fixed. Priority will be given to multiple items buyer of course.

Please look at the prices and details carefully, before texting me. Prices ARE FIXED unless you are getting multiple items, then ask me what i can do.
Worser still, dont text me you want 3k worth of gadgets, ask a dozen questions, and end up saying your budget is only 2k!...

Also, As i m in the midst of unpacking as i i just moved, i ll prefer self collection at bukit panjang Petir rd.

UPDATE OF ITEMS STILL AVAILABLE. If not mentioned here means sold,

- canon mount Tokina 50-135mm f2.8 with box, hood and papers.
1 year plus of warranty to go. Free B+W UV filter! $900
This lens is sharp as a prime. The built is Tank- like. Try to believe, or see online for review.

- Analog Dry cabinet, not sure about brand. 50L. $60

-Cabin size trolley bag for lights etc.
Bought this bag in a studio lights shop in Shanghai.
the inside is all padded with many inserts included for you to adjust your gears accordingly. Have a large external pocket for flatter equipments too. pretty new, except one of the zip is broken but still useable. $70

- HOYA HMC 67mm $ 30

- KENKO Zeta protector 67mm $35

- MARUMI 67mm CPL $ 30

- 150W continuous light with attached softbox.
i ll throw in 1 black and 1 white umbrella. $80

- CAPA chinese edition Portraitures magazine
all from 2009 or 2010.
Kino selling at $12 each..
all in good condition, no torn pages.
9 copies at $30
NO INDIVIDUAL COPIES SALES

collection also possible at Orchard Lido Shaw area.

Status
Not open for further replies.