WTSell: Flash - Canon Speedlight 420EX & Divipower Divipower Digital HD CPL Filter 67mm (with attached picture inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinax

Aug 7, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Flash
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Speedlight 420EX & Divipower Divipower Digital HD CPL Filter 67mm (with attached picture inside)
Price (S$): 190
Description:
Im selling this flash coz i have a new flash its been inside the dry box for quite some times now and its starting to get underused.

Not only im selling this fine speedlight i also sell my CPL Filte for $50. I used it once and always stayed inside the drybox too (please refer to image below after the flash images.)

Please refer to the image below.

IMG_9944.jpg

The Canon accessory flashes such as the Canon Speedlite 420EX Flash are much more versatile and powerful. The Canon Speedlite 420EX Flash gets the light far above the lens (prevents half-moon shadows in your pictures) and does a much better job preventing the red-eye effect.

IMG_9943.jpg

The Canon Speedlite 420EX Flash allows bouncing the flash off of a standard height ceiling or off of other reflectors such as white walls, white foamcore, Photoflex and other commercial reflectors, ... The Canon Speedlite 420EX Flash also allows the use of light softening and modifying accessories such as the Lumiquest Big Bounce, the Lumiquest Softbox, and the Sto-Fen Omnibounce - or even a Chimera Softbox. These techniques can make a huge difference in your image quality.

IMG_9942.jpg

Another benefit of Canon's accessory flashes is that they significantly help focusing on many EOS cameras. The pattern of the focus assist light projected by the flash helps the camera focus faster and more accurately - even on a low contrast surface such as a white wall. The focus assist feature can make or break a shot in low light situations.

IMG_9941.jpg

The Canon Speedlite 420EX Flash is a compact flash that is capable of putting out a lot of directable light. It is all the flash that many casual photographers need.

IMG_9948.jpg

Comes with the Mini Shoe flash Stand and ill give away free the 2 Diffuser

IMG_9679.jpg

IMG_9678.jpg

Contact Number: 90665172
Email Address: stepheng.perez@gmail.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: n/a

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Comes in a Pouch and a mini shoe flash stand

Throw in 2 diffusers

Canon Speedlight 420EX SOLD