WTSell: Accessory - Nikon GGS 2nd Generation LCD protector for D7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 11, 2002
u n k n o w n
Visit site
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Accessory
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: GGS 2nd Generation LCD protector for D7000
Price (S$): 15
Description:
One piece brand new unopened GGS 2nd Generation Professional LCD screen protector for D7000
(Can see the original sticker still intact!)

It's a 6 layers protector! GGS LCD screen protector uses ultra optical glass and special processing.

This is the sticker type NOT the 3rd generation clip-on type (clip-on type is unfavourable)

it is high transparency, anti-scrape, anti-bump, anti-aging and easy to install.

-It is rigid and made of optical glass material, which achieves more than 90% of transmittance (higher than plastic LCD screen protectors), thus making the LCD screen clear.

-Only 0.5mm thick with 6 layers of coatings and UV Protection.

-Optical glass strengthened through special crafting process.

-Prevent scratches, collisions and moderate impact to the LCD screen.

-The protector is reusable.

GGS01.jpg
GGS02.jpg

Reason to sell, bought wrong one. The one I need is D700's

PM to deal, once deal, will provide appointment to meet and HP no.. I am able to deal on this Friday (13/01/2012) day time from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. (along Chua Chu Kang to Joo Koon to City Hall MRT line)

Can via post too. Via POSB transfer. Buyer bear half of the register mail cost.

Contact Number: PM

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Original package and 2 pieces of LCD screen protector (1 for the main LCD, one for information LCD)- sticker type.

Additional Comments:
Reason to sell, bought wrong one. The one I need is D700's

PM to deal, once deal, will provide appointment to meet and HP no.. I am able to deal on this Friday (13/01/2012) day time from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. (along Chua Chu Kang to Joo Koon to City Hall MRT line)

Status
Not open for further replies.