WTSell: Accessory - Nikon Eye-Fi Pro X2 8 GB Class 6 SDHC Wireless Flash Memory Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terenceting

Dec 29, 2011
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Accessory
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: Eye-Fi Pro X2 8 GB Class 6 SDHC Wireless Flash Memory Card EYE-FI-8PC
Price (S$): $180
Description:
im selling my brand new 8GB wireless SD Card still in unopen box ,

The 8GB Eye-Fi Pro X2 offers class 6 read and write speeds enhanced by wireless capabilities. Wirelessly upload photos (JPEG, RAW) and videos directly to your computer and favorite sharing site. Transfer via router or ad hoc, plus get auto geotagging and hotspot access. Get the 8GB Eye-Fi Pro X2 SDHC memory card.
Eye-Fi Pro X2: the most powerful memory card ever.

Class 6 read & write speeds for high performance shooting. The power of 802.11n wireless uploads from your camera to your computer & favorite sharing site. And that’s just the beginning.

Performance. Store up to 4,000 photos or 3h of video with 8GB SDHC capacity supercharged with class 6 read & write speeds. Ideal for high megapixel cameras.

Wireless. Upload photos & videos from your camera through your Wi-Fi network with unprecedented wireless performance thanks to built-in 802.11n technology.

Instant uploads. Send photos & videos directly from your camera to your iPhone, iPad, Android device or laptop anywhere you are
RAW power. Wirelessly upload RAW photos to any folder on your computer to streamline your workflow.

Endless memory. Always running out of space? With Endless Memory Mode, your Eye-Fi card will automatically free up space once your photos and videos have been safely delivered.

Automatic backup. Wirelessly upload photos and videos to folders of your choice on your computer, or even directly into iPhoto for Macs.

Compatible. No need to buy a new camera. Check here to see if your camera can be turned into a wireless uploading machine.
On-the-go. Upload on-the-go through one of tens of thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi HotSpots, including Starbucks, hotels, restaurants and more. (1 year of service included)

Geotagging. Lifetime, automatic Geotagging service helps you organize and share photos. View, search and share the JPEG photos of your latest trips on a map.

Effortless sharing. Wirelessly send your JPEG photos and videos to a popular website. See the complete list you can choose from, which includes Flickr, Facebook, Picasa, MobileMe, and YouTube.
Pick your pics. You can select which photos and videos upload from your camera.

Organized. Photos and videos can automatically be stored in date-based folders, so memories are organized effortlessly by date.
Get notified Get email, Facebook, text message* or Twitter alerts when your photos are uploading online.

Pls Pm me or sms me if interested

Contact Number: 9zero9zero9zero67

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: no sure as this was a gift from my friend in us

Package/Accessories/Extras:
everything in the package.

Additional Comments:
i alrdy bought one and i really dun need to have another .

Status
Not open for further replies.