WTSell: Accessory - Canon Pixma Pro 10 (free printer! kind of...please read!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandi

Jan 27, 2015
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Accessory
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Pixma Pro 10 (free printer! kind of...please read!)
Price (S$): See further down
Description:
My company decided to close and I'm forced to move overseas. Unfortunately printer and chemicals are not the easiest/safest thing to move by general freight, so I decided to sell instead my whole kit.

This will save you potentially hundreds or if you're a heavy user, thousands of dollars.

What you get:

*** Canon Pixma Pro 10 printer (still has couple of months warranty). it's been regularly but not professionally used meaning that it didn't have time to clog and collect dust but it hasn't been abused or overused either (~600SGD)

Factory packaging, cables, DVDs...etc all intact

*** A set of ink in the printer currently (to avoid clogging), about 50-80% full for each

*** Original, factory sealed, brand new PCI-72 cartridges in the following colors:
3R, 2Y, 2C, 2PC, 2M, 4MBK, 2CO, 2PM 1PBK, 1GY = 21 cartridges (~420SGD)

*** Refill kit that I tested and developed with an overseas provider, will potentially save you thousands of dollars. This kit comes with everything you will need to refill the cartridges about 30-40 times each(!). This could be about $4000 worth of ink, so if you're a heavy user and know how to calibrate your ICC profiles, this is a godsend. It's also very easy, takes about 20 minutes to fill up a full set. not bad to save $400.

- 19x refillable cartridges in various colors
- Cartridge unlocker USB device (this is needed so that the printer accepts it as a new cartridge)
-10x600ml ink for every color (about 80-90% full)...compare this to 14ml in the factory cartridge!
- syrenges, cleaning tools....etc

*** Papers(!) (~500SGD)

1x25 Canson Baryta 13x19" fine art paper (~96SGD)
2x25 Canson Baryta A4 fine art paper (~72SGD)
1x25 Canson Rag 310GSM 13x19" fine art matte paper (~133SGD)
2x25 Canson Rag 310GSM A4 fine art matte paper (~80SGD)
4x Canon Semi Gloss A4
3x Canon Matte A4
9x double sided pearl paper from China A4 size (perfectly fine for tests, works similar to Canon SG)

*** I also throw in a book for you, so you can leverage all this properly (~50SGD)

*** I give you a bunch of test prints that were made with this printer and inks on these papers, saves you a ton of time and money (~priceless)

--

So now the price: all this new would cost about 2000SGD. Most of the things ARE actually new (except the printer), so if some lucky person picks it up for $800, you get a free printer AND a refillable kit for your factory ink+paper purchase :)

Pick up of course in person in Jurong East with a car or patient taxi uncle, I will help you lug it downstairs but it's heavy and bulky.

Any questions, please SMS me!

64474w.jpg

2e4j2op.jpg

1ny0jc.jpg

zk1s0g.jpg

Contact Number: 93914910
Email Address: SMS

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: 2 months

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Others
Equipment Brand: Other
Equipment Model: Canon Pixma Pro 10 (free printer! kind of...please read!)
Price (S$): See further down
Description:
My company decided to close and I'm forced to move overseas. Unfortunately printer and chemicals are not the easiest/safest thing to move by general freight, so I decided to sell instead my whole kit.

This will save you potentially hundreds or if you're a heavy user, thousands of dollars.

What you get:

*** Canon Pixma Pro 10 printer (still has couple of months warranty). it's been regularly but not professionally used meaning that it didn't have time to clog and collect dust but it hasn't been abused or overused either (~600SGD)

Factory packaging, cables, DVDs...etc all intact

*** A set of ink in the printer currently (to avoid clogging), about 50-80% full for each

*** Original, factory sealed, brand new PCI-72 cartridges in the following colors:
3R, 2Y, 2C, 2PC, 2M, 4MBK, 2CO, 2PM 1PBK, 1GY = 21 cartridges (~420SGD)

*** Refill kit that I tested and developed with an overseas provider, will potentially save you thousands of dollars. This kit comes with everything you will need to refill the cartridges about 30-40 times each(!). This could be about $4000 worth of ink, so if you're a heavy user and know how to calibrate your ICC profiles, this is a godsend. It's also very easy, takes about 20 minutes to fill up a full set. not bad to save $400.

- 19x refillable cartridges in various colors
- Cartridge unlocker USB device (this is needed so that the printer accepts it as a new cartridge)
-10x600ml ink for every color (about 80-90% full)...compare this to 14ml in the factory cartridge!
- syrenges, cleaning tools....etc

*** Papers(!) (~500SGD)

1x25 Canson Baryta 13x19" fine art paper (~96SGD)
2x25 Canson Baryta A4 fine art paper (~72SGD)
1x25 Canson Rag 310GSM 13x19" fine art matte paper (~133SGD)
2x25 Canson Rag 310GSM A4 fine art matte paper (~80SGD)
4x Canon Semi Gloss A4
3x Canon Matte A4
9x double sided pearl paper from China A4 size (perfectly fine for tests, works similar to Canon SG)

*** I also throw in a book for you, so you can leverage all this properly (~50SGD)

*** I give you a bunch of test prints that were made with this printer and inks on these papers, saves you a ton of time and money (~priceless)

--

So now the price: all this new would cost about 2000SGD. Most of the things ARE actually new (except the printer), so if some lucky person picks it up for $800, you get a free printer AND a refillable kit for your factory ink+paper purchase

Pick up of course in person in Jurong East with a car or patient taxi uncle, I will help you lug it downstairs but it's heavy and bulky.

Any questions, please SMS me!

64474w.jpg

2e4j2op.jpg

1ny0jc.jpg

zk1s0g.jpg

Contact Number: 93914910
Email Address: SMS

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: 2 months

Offers welcome!

Offers welcome!

Status