WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

Hope that these videos are not paid by taxpayers money.

Rather use this money to feed the old folks.

I find that the clown to NSman belittle the sacrifices made by Singaporean male.

Last edited:
xtemujin said:

Think most likely the money come from us... :/ Feel damn lousy to see our money used for such "nation building" stuff.. :(

as usual... nothing good comes from Singaporeans who are still stuck in their own hole...misinterpreting whatever is said and then deciding that their lives are miserable. tsk tsk.

kei1309 said:
as usual... nothing good comes from Singaporeans who are still stuck in their own hole...misinterpreting whatever is said and then deciding that their lives are miserable. tsk tsk.

Ummm... That is quite a sweeping statement you have there. So in your opinion this series of ads are great?

What to do when you're surrounded by yes man and those trying to do the right thing are branded as troublemakers.

Seriously couldnt really believe anyone can think these videos are great, the rot must have gone deeper & wider than we know.... Maybe some elitist can enlighten us poor slobs why they are so wonderful, so successful & the money well spent!

Last edited:
s1221ljc said:
Seriously couldnt really believe anyone can think these videos are great, the rot must have gone deeper & wider than we know.... Maybe some elitist can enlighten us poor slobs why they are so wonderful, so successful & the money well spent!

There r always fools around, ignore them

I find that the clown to NSman belittle the sacrifices made by Singaporean male.

But that's the fact. :D

We are the clowns who serve ns, while aliens get the girl and we need to accept. :D

Don't be so negative, we can buy brides from Vietnam and have our backpack carried by maids nowadays :bsmilie:

I concur, aliens gets the Singapore girl while we are the clown doing the NS.

I concur, aliens gets the Singapore girl while we are the clown doing the NS.

I served my NS with pride & lots of fun & happy moments but I cant help feeling from the way the immigration policies are going, that if & when the day comes when there are conflicts or war, the aliens intelligensia would "fly" off in an instant with their precious possessions, family, $$$ & all. The dumb ass will be left to defend this little island of ours :( perhaps like the "guy" in the first video?