Wow Digipro rocks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkcheah76

Jan 20, 2004
Tampines, Singapore
www.pbase.com
I am a long term customer of Digipro at Marine Terrace. Recently they came out with a great deal, I am sure it will give us CSers more places to print from.
I was able to collect these data. The prints are great..

Minimum Quantity Per Order
$20

6R 6RW 8R 8RW 10R 10RW
6"x8" 6"x10" 8"x10" 8"x12" 10"x12" 10"x15"
$1.00 $1.20 $1.50 $2.00 $2.50 $3.00

$50

D2 3R 4R Epic 5R
3.5"x4" 3.5"x5" 4"x6" 4.5"x6" 5"x7"
$0.20 $0.22 $0.25 $0.35 $0.40

1) This offer is available to DIGITAL images only; all images shall be stored in JPEG, BITMAP or single-layered TIFF format.
a) for SMALL prints (5R or smaller), individual file-size shall not exceed 3megabyte.
b) for LARGE prints (6R or larger), individual file-size shall not exceed 40megabyte.
2) All orders shall be PREPAID upon order placement; no orders will be preceeded without full-payment.
3) All prints are limit to ONE paper-type (glossy or lustre) per order.
4) All prints are DIRECT-output with no editing or correction; customer shall carry-out any test-print necessary to ensure the print-out meet their requirement.
5) Digipro Imaging reserve all the rights to alter the terms & conditions as and when needed, and to reject any orders if deemed unappropriate.

I am in no relation wih Digipro, just helping everyon here out. Don't treat my data as absolute, go call them up or visit their website to confirm... 65 6241-3220 ( 9am -9pm )

http://www.digipro.com.sg/Frame Main.html

wkcheah76 said:
I am a long term customer of Digipro at Marine Terrace. Recently they came out with a great deal, I am sure it will give us CSers more places to print from.
I was able to collect these data. The prints are great..

$20

6R 6RW 8R 8RW 10R 10RW
6"x8" 6"x10" 8"x10" 8"x12" 10"x12" 10"x15"
$1.00 $1.20 $1.50 $2.00 $2.50 $3.00
If less then S$20, what are the rates ? Especially 8R and 10R ?

be a regular there and enjoy this prices, very nice ppl there too, very friendly! I will always recomand them to anyone here esp ppl staying in East/ Marine Parade Area.

tis a bloody great price! and mi gf stays at marine terrace, how convenient!

hm...but dun have many gd pix to print big big...let's see....

Brilliant! Good for people in the est! (I've just become one of them!)

di0nysus said:
tis a bloody great price! and mi gf stays at marine terrace, how convenient!

The prices are pretty good. For those of you without girlfriends, it might be worthwhile looking for one who lives in the East.

Terence said:
The prices are pretty good. For those of you without girlfriends, it might be worthwhile looking for one who lives in the East.

my grandma stays in Marine Parade, her flats faces the sea! I dun think she wants any boyfriends thou......

i wish! Due back in the summer. U flying by this way anytime in the near future by any chance? Can get u to cart some gear over!!!

Went there yesterday for my prints and due to some adjustment problems, the boss helped me to do some psing on the spot (for around 3 hours)...really great service and put most of the major print outlets to shame. Will definitely go again next time for my prints...even I live in the west.... :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Haven't seen Cheow for sometime since I moved to Simei. Used to stay opposite. Only saw him at CNY to wish him gong xi fa cai!

Thumbs up for them. Good quality prints and if u're regular, they just might just let u load your pics into their machine via PC. :cool:

PS : Avoid the shops are Parkway area...absolutely horrible.

May I know where is the place / address / postal code?

Wow seems like great offers. $1.50 for 8R?!! Is this a promotion or the price is permenant?? Erm BTW anyone living there? How about everyone gather the photos since not eveyone have that many to print? and then post it? :) Just a suggestion but I guess it may be too troublesome..

Erm just go to Marine Terrace, you find it under 5 min! ;p Yeah they let me PS on the spot for scanned film when there is less people around! Konota you let people do it for you... here you can DIY!

Status
Not open for further replies.