Would you pay ERP to take expressway every morning? PLEASE HELP to complete survey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sequitur

Apr 17, 2003
flickr.com
Hi all,

I'm a final year Economics undergraduate, and I'm doing writing a research paper on Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) in Singapore. I'm looking for respondents to complete a 15-20 minute survey on their route choice when faced with ERP. Respondents must be drivers... so if you drive every morning, please help me out on this!

Specifically, if you fulfill the following criteria, I NEED YOUR HELP!! :cry::cry:

[deleted]

Please help if you have time! I need a wide range of responses... help me graduate!! (Requirement la... :( :( ) If you have any friends that can help me, please forward to them as well.. thanks! The more the merrier!

Please download the Excel file from the following link (right click and save as for firefox):

Or direct download here:

As the Excel file is in Office 2007 and later format, if you are unable to read it, please proceed to download the file format compatibility converter from

After you are done, please send the file back to:

I would appreciate if you could complete this and send it back by 31st of March 2009.. Thank you very much for your time!

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me at any of the above given email addresses.

Thanks all!! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.