Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
barney said:
i dont even have wife. too caught up in my photography career.

feel so empty inside sometimes. :(
guess we are on the same boat ... i have no time for my gf because of photography thats why things dont last , feel very bad at time :(

Funny said:
Would you guys mind that your pretty wife has become a fat plain Jane after several years of marriage? If you mind, will you start straying or hint ur wify to slim down and do a makeover? ;)

Do you not "grow old", "drop hair / teeth" , "grow fat" and look plain as years passed?

Interesting thread.

Actually you can tell if a person (male or female) can go plump in future by checking if he/she exercise routinely. There is a high chance you will get fat if you dun exercise at all and like eating junk food. So after 30, your metabolism will slow down, thus, ppl will grow fatter, even a they were once pretty/handsome gal/guy:bsmilie:.

So if your slim gf/bf dun exercise regularly be careful...

I am in danger zone too... :(

furrycake said:
dunno my hubby lying to me or not.. ive put on weight and he prefers me like that ? :dunno:
i used to weigh 39 kg and he thinks i looked sh*tty back then :bsmilie:

seriously though. i wont go on diet or makeover for my hubby,even if he asks me to. i'll only do so for myself :lovegrin:

39kg?!!!! wah sounds severely undernourished ;p i don't think he's lying to you. go buy him a present and tell him how much you love him :)

Benign said:
First of all, how fat is she? Chubby? Fat? Real Fat? Obese? :sweat:

Well, at least, got a chubby bolster to sleep with mah. And can keep me warm in some cool nights when the aircon is set too cold leh.

HotSpots said:
Funny, you should ask EVQ instead what he thinks! Other people's opinion don't matter!

...or wait a minute, did EVQ nag at you to slim down??

Bad boy EVQ....Bad boy... :nono:

Hotspot-------->:kok: <-----------Funny

Juz curious at what other ppl think lah! Becoz have seen or heard a few cases the husbands stray becos they feel their wives hav become ahem.... not up to their standard liao mah!

No lah! I nag at both of us to slim down. As we grow older, our metabolism slow down mah. For health sake. Eat healthly and excercise regularly. Now a bit heavier, shld try to cut down on weight liao! If not, will grow out of proportion and lead to health problem. :sweat: I wldn't want that to happen. By the time, it will be too late liao. U shld join us and Pooh Bear too. ;p

Anyway, even if I wan to look good or slim down, is for myself. He doesn't influence mi on that. :sticktong

seriously though. i wont go on diet or makeover for my hubby,even if he asks me to. i'll only do so for myself :lovegrin:[/quote]

Agreed wif u! We shld live for ourselve too. Not always live for others. Too focus on living for others make yourself miserable. ;)

Deadpoet said:
If I ever get married, god forbid, I marry the entire package. The figure is part of the package. How important is figure part of that package, that depends on teh individual, but simply saying figure is not important is being presumptious.
Hmm... :think:

Well, I guess I must agree with u on the last point there. We are after all, bachelors.

Whilst we can all sprout theories a'la Steven Hawking, but how many of us actually walk-the-talk? :bsmilie: Myself inclusive.

Ooi! Why u "kok" HS, huh? :nono:

I agree with going on diet for health reasons and not for the sake of looking gorgeous. However, how it's done is very impt. Dunno wat Pooh Bear is doing but I think your method is a bit unhealthy. The exercise bit is very good but not the food part. Don't destroy your health b'cos of it, ok? You are NOT fat!!! :)

Funny said:
seriously though. i wont go on diet or makeover for my hubby,even if he asks me to. i'll only do so for myself :lovegrin:

er...then you should NOT NAG at him mah. hmm...women and nagging again :dunno:

madmacs said:
er...then you should NOT NAG at him mah. hmm...women and nagging again :dunno:

that one i said de.. but err... i guess never mind.

nag? my hubby nags at me more.. sometimes i could go bang wall :sweatsm:

furrycake said:
that one i said de.. but err... i guess never mind.

nag? my hubby nags at me more.. sometimes i could go bang wall :sweatsm:

Funny also say in post #26 ;p

i think there's a difference between happy fat and unhappy fat :bsmilie:

Deadpoet said:
If I ever get married, god forbid, I marry the entire package. The figure is part of the package. How important is figure part of that package, that depends on teh individual, but simply saying figure is not important is being presumptious.

Amen.

Funny said:
... will you start straying or hint ur wify to slim down and do a makeover? ;)

BOTH :sweatsm: ...kidding

Stray or not depends if there's temptation or not. A lonely young pretty shapely sexy girl makes advances on you (this scenario only in fantasy world), u will sure to start to compare :thumbsd: vs :thumbsup: . Then u will start to consider :think:.....

Funny said:
Would you guys mind that your pretty wife has become a fat plain Jane after several years of marriage? If you mind, will you start straying or hint ur wify to slim down and do a makeover? ;)

Would you gals mind that your fit husband (after NS) has become a fat "uncle" after several years of marriage? If you mind, will you start looking at other men or hint that he should exercise and go for a facelift? ;)

madmacs said:
women are strange creatures....who "nag" also want to claim credit :dunno:

:sweat: im not claiming credit for nagging and i dont like to nag , for this or that matter. relax lah.. :sweat:

:sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.