Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purposeful Beauty said:
Would you gals mind that your fit husband (after NS) has become a fat "uncle" after several years of marriage? If you mind, will you start looking at other men or hint that he should exercise and go for a facelift?

when i first met my hubby, he was one of those who could flaunt his biceps & triceps, then now is ITALY :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

unless he ballooned till he cant enter the front door of the flat, i dont see the need to ask him go slim down or facelift.

furrycake said:
:sweat: im not claiming credit for nagging and i dont like to nag , for this or that matter. relax lah.. :sweat:

:sticktong

;p:sweatsm:.....

furrycake said:
when i first met my hubby, he was one of those who could flaunt his biceps & triceps, then now is ITALY :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

unless he ballooned till he cant enter the front door of the flat, i dont see the need to ask him go slim down or facelift.

Eh...what's ITALY ah? :dunno:

furrycake said:
sounds like "Yi Da Li", means One Big Lump? :)

Hahaha i think guy should keep in shape until they are 50. Tummy is a no no.:nono:

Racoon said:
Ooi! Why u "kok" HS, huh? :nono:

I agree with going on diet for health reasons and not for the sake of looking gorgeous. However, how it's done is very impt. Dunno wat Pooh Bear is doing but I think your method is a bit unhealthy. The exercise bit is very good but not the food part. Don't destroy your health b'cos of it, ok? You are NOT fat!!! :)

Hahaha....!! Heart pain oredi! ;p Dun worry! I will try to cut down in a healthy way! ;)

madmacs said:
er...then you should NOT NAG at him mah. hmm...women and nagging again :dunno:

Not really nag at him lah! Juz a gentle reminder! :sweatsm:

furrycake said:
:kok: she quoted me :sticktong

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: .....

madmacs said:
women are strange creatures....who "nag" also want to claim credit :dunno:

Tat y woman are special! They have woman's card, woman's spa, woman sale, woman salon, woman this n woman that! :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

soma said:
Hahaha i think guy should keep in shape until they are 50. Tummy is a no no.:nono:

but i love my guy's little tummy ;p
oops :X

furrycake said:
but i love my guy's little tummy ;p
oops :X

Mi too! ;p But I luv his health more. :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: As long as he is healthy can liao!

Funny said:
Tat y woman are special! They have woman's card, woman's spa, woman sale, woman salon, woman this n woman that! :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

:bigeyes::bigeyes:......

madmacs said:
:bigeyes::bigeyes:......

hehe...w o m a n = with out man also nevermind, that why all the sale, card etc all woman only.:sweatsm: :sweatsm:

soma said:
hehe...w o m a n = with out man also nevermind, that why all the sale, card etc all woman only.:sweatsm: :sweatsm:

i happen to be the woman who doesnt all of the above leh, am i still considered as a woman?

furrycake said:
i happen to be the woman who doesnt all of the above leh, am i still considered as a woman?

That's for single or husband not free all the time one. You married and be glad you don't need to do that alone.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

soma said:
That's for single or husband not free all the time one. You married and be glad you don't need to do that alone.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

no leh, my hubby overseas (back next year lah). i dont do any facial or spa thingie. i also dont chiong sales one, nor do much shopping leh.. im beginning to wonder if i'm a woman :think:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

furrycake said:
no leh, my hubby overseas (back next year lah). i dont do any facial or spa thingie. i also dont chiong sales one, nor do much shopping leh.. im beginning to wonder if i'm a woman :think:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

If you also find yourself 'not enough' woman, if one day your Hubby decided to find another 'very woman' woman, will you blame him?:sweat:

soma said:
If you also find yourself 'not enough' woman, if one day your Hubby decided to find another 'very woman' woman, will you blame him?:sweat:

no offence, i find those beauty packages waste of money. they're just out to earn women's money. my friend is in the line and she told me lah :bsmilie:
wants to slim down ? exercise. eat right, sleep well and your skin would be radiant.

if my hubby wans to leave me, what can i do? even if i become 101% 'womanly' woman, he'll also run away if he wans to, right :)

i wondering y din i post in here to increase my post count... ;p

hmm i seriously mind if my wife if in the 1st place is slim & pretty career woman become a fat plain jane... but den again, i din have a slim & pretty career woman to being with, so i think i'll be grateful that even if she become a fat plain jane... i go no regrets..

*disclaimer.. poster is entitled to have mistresses, so he can still get a slim & pretty mistress.. replacement every 2 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.