Would you like to be born 50 years later?

The white thingy is called fungus. Safer for you.

Lens-Fungus.jpg

LOL. Ya, bro. Thanks for the reminder. Safer to use the word fungus. But generally all WHITE thingy are highly undesirable, redundant, unsightly and most importantly, DAMAGING to all of us

Don't be tricked by the monetary incentives. :nono:

You must hammer the parasite. :hammer:

You need to totally remove the White Parasite.... use cleaning solutions... lol... Hammer, the lens will crack! lol....:bsmilie:

You need to totally remove the White Parasite.... use cleaning solutions... lol... Hammer, the lens will crack! lol....:bsmilie:

ya la, must use the soft approach. Hammering too hard will hv collateral damages on ourselves.

ya la, must use the soft approach. Hammering too hard will hv collateral damages on ourselves.

Not the normal hammer. It must be the Hougang hammer.

A cat has 9 lives.

It would have died several times in 50 years and reincarnate to live another 50 years.

This goes on and on for another 500 years until it becomes a maneki-neko: :bsmilie:

Will you turn into this?
med_gallery_3_3_123910.jpg

Quite a useless hammer IMHO. when you smack it down, it makes a lot of noise. but the nail doesn't go in, and the handle gets weaker as time goes by

User issue... dun blame the tools... lol....

A cat has 9 lives.

It would have died several times in 50 years and reincarnate to live another 50 years.

This goes on and on for another 500 years until it becomes a maneki-neko: :bsmilie:

images

All cats will go to heaven after their 9 lives :bsmilie:

winged%20cat%20shutterstock_14125273.jpg

i wish i was born 80 years ago with a copy of today's newspapers

No. All the pretty girls I know would be aunties.....