Would U seek permission to shoot a soccer match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cast123

Nov 28, 2003
Spore
Visit site
If you passby a soccer pitch and saw 2 teams of player warming up.

1) Would you ask for permission if you interested to take pictures during the match? (If you are going to ask permission do u ask both teams or just any 1 of the team?)
2) Sit by the side and get ready for the match and take photos without asking for permission? :dunno: (bearing the consequences of 22player or more chasing you :sweat: )

Ask da captains and referee on da pitch.

If they request the photos to be sent to them after the game, juz send it to them. No harm. Not forgetting to insert ur own watermark and copyright on da photos. :)

but how would i know which one is captain if they didnt wear captain armband?
Or just go to the team and ask?(quite pai seh leh,esp they are warming up and i seems like distracting them :p)

cast123 said:
but how would i know which one is captain if they didnt wear captain armband?
Or just go to the team and ask?(quite pai seh leh,esp they are warming up and i seems like distracting them :p)

paiseh in asking? u don't feel paiseh shooting without asking? it's also intrusion of privacy leh. Haha :sweat:

hmmm :think: u are right sbs99. Maybe i'll give a a try at most kena reject lor :bsmilie:

cast123 said:
If you passby a soccer pitch and saw 2 teams of player warming up.

1) Would you ask for permission if you interested to take pictures during the match? (If you are going to ask permission do u ask both teams or just any 1 of the team?)
2) Sit by the side and get ready for the match and take photos without asking for permission? :dunno: (bearing the consequences of 22player or more chasing you :sweat: )

Question, is the match a sanctioned one like those in Singapore FA teams (Home United etc), or is it just some potty belly chaps coming together for some exercise? Sanctioned, yet, cos it is bound by rules, laws and regulations for any media coverage (including you as a passerby).

Otherwise, you are free to take pictures, but of course, it is always a good rule to ask permission before snapping away.

If in doubt, consult your lawyer.

If u want to shoot on the field just behind or beside the goal pole, then u need to ask for permission...otherwise...shouldn't be a problem.

Not those Singapore FA teams :) just some amateur players. But they are serious enought to wear team jersey.

I agreed to asking too :)

Tks for the response :)

Status
Not open for further replies.