Would Full Frame eventually be the standard for DSLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another trick to promote your own website?

Why don't you host a poll here?

Originally posted by roygoh
Another trick to promote your own website?

Why don't you host a poll here?

Well said! :thumbsup:

* togu clap clap clap

Hi GoldenHammer. ;)

We welcome you just like we welcome anyone to be part of this community but don't you think this particular act of yours "a major breach of acceptable standards of behaviour" (quoted from a good Ang Moh friend of mine)?

and this from a user over at dpreview on the same poll

I think we have found the master of crossposting. Go peddle your website elsewhere

and on top of that, GoldenHammer has ripped of polls from CS and posted them on dpreview to get traffic as well....

post polls here. there's no technical limitation and your forum would need to do a lot more than cross-posting/linking to generate interests.

Originally posted by mpenza
post polls here. there's no technical limitation and your forum would need to do a lot more than cross-posting/linking to generate interests.

Maybe we can start to charge him $x.xx per clickthrough to his site. :)

First, URL link to images on his forum (as opposed to direct linking) and now this.... what next?

CS Post : "How do I [fill in the blank]? Click here to reply" ?

Regards
CK

Originally posted by GoldenHammer
:eek: :eek: :eek: ... Hi all....interesting replies. OK it seems I better not to post similar message in ClubSnap...:)

You don't get the point do you?

No one here is objecting to having discussions that are already discussed in other forums.

Your posts suggest that your real intention is to generate traffic to your own site than generating the discussion itself. That's what we have an issue with.

This is not a matter of politics or competition. CS would happily co-exist with all other photography forums out there. You have been abusing our good will since the first day you stepped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.