Worst experience in my life dinning at Bali Thai (Suntec City)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I know about Al Forno, haven't tried it yet though... :)

alforno is restaurant price, not fast food price. So expect to pay more, but the overall experince is rather good.

there are many more nice pizza places baked with stone oven. Pizza hut is more focussed on deliveries. remember to tip the driver for better service next round. they do keep track a good tipper (amongst themselves) sometimes.

I dunno...

And it's also why I personally BLACKLISTED Pizza Hut... bad service as well as bad food in more than 1 branch. Suntec as well as Bedok :thumbsd:

Ironically, one of the best service I had so far was from the Pizza Hut in Marina Square.

many years ago, the service in HK was a nightmare to many travellers there.
if you touched the products or asked the price without buying, the seller will F you
in canto secastically. tiu, gao gao chan, han hoi di le.

than what happened later was, they were blown badly after the returns to china.
economy went down hill n many retailers suffered. now, they learnt from mistakes.
HK revamp n is now providing better service to attract visitors from china.

base on my personal observation, i find many singaporeans are also very unreasonably
demanding, uncourteous n inappreciative. spend little money expect moon from sky.

my wife is one of those that has high expectation from the service staffs. i will F her when
i feel she is over demanding. my principle is, we must treat ppl the way we 1 2 be treated. :embrass:

if you touched the products or asked the price without buying, the seller will F you

economy went down hill n many retailers suffered. now, they learnt from mistakes.

base on my personal observation, i find many singaporeans are also very unreasonably
demanding, uncourteous n inappreciative. spend little money expect moon from sky.

my wife is one of those that has high expectation from the service staffs. i will F her when
i feel she is over demanding. my principle is, we must treat ppl the way we 1 2 be treated. :embrass:

Yah, we were in this korean ski resort this dec and saw a angry Singaporean aunti buying the ski lift pass was scolding the poor korean girl at the counter because she don't understand english. "I want this this this, you are wasting my time!" bla bla bla :rolleyes:

Her tone sounds like this woman in the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSgHD8cSKjI :sweatsm:

Yah, we were in this korean ski resort this dec and saw a angry Singaporean aunti buying the ski lift pass was scolding the poor korean girl at the counter because she don't understand english. "I want this this this, you are wasting my time!" bla bla bla :rolleyes:

do this in france and she can expect to get F-ed. hmmm....i think she forgot she's the foreigner in S.korea... wondeer how she would feel if a korean come to singapore, and berates in korean about us not understanding korean......hahahahah!

my wife is one of those that has high expectation from the service staffs. I will f her when
i feel she is over demanding. My principle is, we must treat ppl the way we 1 2 be treated. :embrass:

己所不欲,勿施于人!

Yup..i agree what u mention...

Hong Kong has improved alot because of China.

Dont do it on others while u dont want others to do it on u.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.