World Cup 2014: Brasil

Mexico odds now 10.

good buy if win ;)

Cup holders are out lost 0-2 to Chile

Holland struggle to win 3-2 over Australia

Croatia on fire trashing cameroon 4-0.

Unexpected results!

England nearly out as well... But hey, Rooney discovered the space between goal posts and the bar. Something to celebrate, at last :bsmilie:

England nearly out as well... But hey, Rooney discovered the space between goal posts and the bar. Something to celebrate, at last :bsmilie:

yup and best is the liverpool duo had a hand in it. A typical goal made in Liverpool: Gerrard nice header to Suarez to blast into the net in the 83th min! Thank you Gerrard you made my day! lol...

Last edited:
A pitiful day for England and England supporters all over the world, they lost again 2-1 to Uruguay this morning. They are almost out of the world cup 2014 amidst the unlikelyhood of miracle results from the other teams. They just did not do enough, having ample depth, hunger and determination to win it. Blame it on the English style of play. Defence is the culprit time and time again, the back 4 looked so vulnerable and shaky throughout the games. Back to drawing board once more for a new England manager is needed, I suggest. The Bristish FA would like new ideas from a new manager to lift England to another level and prepare for Euro 2016. Dont wait till 2015 Fall, then say a change of manager is needed.

The Three Lions are rather overfed Pedigree pet cats..?:bsmilie:

Cup holders are out lost 0-2 to Chile

Holland struggle to win 3-2 over Australia

Croatia on fire trashing cameroon 4-0.

Unexpected results!

Croatia was unlucky to lose to Brazil. Could be a dark horse.

Croatia was unlucky to lose to Brazil. Could be a dark horse.

This season seems to have a no of upsets ... think more to come ... but then it will make it more interesting!

Correction: England is out thanks to Costa Rica beating Italy 1-0.

Correction: England is out thanks to Costa Rica beating Italy 1-0.

Actually hor, cannot blame Italy leh. Who ask England to lose 2 matches? I personally think England is overly rated. Their play is enjoyable to watch ( like school boys) hit and run. Today games are very different. They can control team like england and only when 'heng heng' kanna score a goal then can win. Germany style boring to watch but effective. Singapore is still playing like England style, that is the sad part.

Typical of British traditional thinking, they are still keeping Roy Hodgson until 2016. Oh my gosh, IMO, it will be a failure still for England under Hodgson....Everybody can see it but the FA chairman and committee. For Hodgson management, it didn't work 2 years ago, it didn't work now, what makes it work in 2016... No way No way. Better watch the British club level football than the national team. By then, Gerard and Rooney will be out hopefully, dont keep them, its a wrong decision to use them anymore, try the whole England team is practically new young players, more so you need a good manager other than Hodgson.

FIFA:

[youtube]DlJEt2KU33I[/youtube]

ok first 2 fixtures of round 16 is out:

28/06
Brazil Vs Chile

29/06
Netherlands Vs Mexico

Best Attack Best Defence and Best Over-rated teams are out! Hahaha... The teething Suarez Bites again!

Round 16 is out:

28/06
Brazil Vs Chile
Columbia Vs Uruguay

29/06
Netherlands Vs Mexico
Coasta Rica Vs Greece

Did you see the replay how Suarez sank his teeth onto the Italy defender without provocation!!! Its only when he was bitten then he used his shoulder to push Suarez off. Its not like what Suarez claims to be. Suarez must be out of his mind, doing it in the World Cup. IMO he is going to be severely punished for his silly action. Whether the referee has seen it or not, the world saw it. He needs to go for theraphy to control his actions. Biting in football, boxing is forbidden. If he is not held up for it, then FIFA rules will be out of the books and useless, if footballers starts taking things in their own ways. The seriousness of this matter is beyond Suarez, I believe he needs help personally and urgently.

al8cj8y.jpg
eBF692f.jpg

Hannibal Lecter's prodigy son returns! Luis Suárez is on the loose!

WanqUpX.jpg

Hannibal Lecter's prodigy son, Luis Suárez flossing his tooth after a meal!

Last edited:
al8cj8y.jpg
eBF692f.jpg

Hannibal Lecter's prodigy son returns! Luis Suárez is on the loose!

WanqUpX.jpg

Hannibal Lecter's prodigy son, Luis Suárez flossing his tooth after a meal!

Maybe pulling out his teeth would be better?