Woodlands Has Wonderful Sky

SilverPine

Jul 8, 2007
Singapore
Woodlands has beach, jetty and wonderful sky, nice to relax and enjoy yourself. C&C welcome.

# 1

IMG_6726.jpg

Last edited:

#2 Sunset at jetty, remind me the Labrador Park down south.

IMG_6795.jpg

IMG_6800.jpg

#4 J.B. sky line at sunset.

IMG_6849.jpg

IMG_6857.jpg

Thank you for viewing

Nice..Love #2.. care to share where this is? :)

now that place has been boarded up right?

i tried driving down there a few weeks back but the side of the road has been boarded up. so sad.

i tried driving down there a few weeks back but the side of the road has been boarded up. so sad.

Yes, now the place is totally boarded up, very disappointed.

The picture taken here was sometime July this year, now totally no access to take sunset photo. This Woodlands Waterfront project schedule to complete by 3rd Quarter 2010, this project take very long. Need to find some other place arround Woodlands to take sunset photo.

Cheers.

This picture taken in April 2009

IMG_4906.jpg

ah....nice! i always cycle to there and snap sunset...but they building the water front thingy till so long not yet done?

do you think the hdb facing the custom there will have a nicer view?

ah....nice! i always cycle to there and snap sunset...but they building the water front thingy till so long not yet done?

I need to check if the HDB can see sunset, the best is to locate another place that can shoot sunset with water and tree like pic #2,3,4,5.

Cheers!

will try your area when i have the time next weekend~ ;) normally i went up more to the left of your pics to shoot

will try your area when i have the time next weekend~ ;) normally i went up more to the left of your pics to shoot

The pic #2,3,4,5 were taken alone the Admiralty Road West which just run next to the beach, currently is totally block due to the project.

According to the map, the other roads which run close to the beach are the Attap Valley Road and Senoko Road, need to see if these areas are good for sunset photo.

Cheers!

Today I just visit the location again, suprise to me, the section where the road bridge is now open, they just removed the board after completed the cement pavement. This is the location where I took the pic#2,3,4,5.

Cheers!

Today I just visit the location again, suprise to me, the section where the road bridge is now open, they just removed the board after completed the cement pavement. This is the location where I took the pic#2,3,4,5.

Cheers!

woohoo! thx i will most probably go check it out this coming friday!:thumbsup:

woohoo! thx i will most probably go check it out this coming friday!:thumbsup:

dxsibo, please post some photo if you bring your camera.

Woah..lived in admiralty for 14 years but didnt this place exists! Haha..Might pop by later to catch the sunset.

I believe Woodlands have a lot more place waiting for us to explore, post your photo if you have anything to share.

Cheers!