Will you stop your gf or wife from posting artistic nude photo of herself on web?

will u stop your gf or wife post artistic nude photo of herself on her blog?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whether its for the sake of art or whatever purposes, i will make sure she dun post it on the net.

and if she do.... after i did my part of brainwashing her, i will protect her in anyway possible so that she wun get harrassed by some lecherous man out there....

its sad sometimes these things do happen...

dennisc said:
I feel nude photos isn't that bad. For me I wouldn't mind that much. As long as they don't touch my gf. However, my current GF is crazy, once I told her " ur sms, u write longer ok? save cost" she BOOM went mad, wanted to kill herself, went to work in KTV (illegal, indecent type)the KTV until 3am to bring her home!
Then last weekend, I told her I can't meet her (we met day before). Cousins coming, we have to drive them from airport, SG-->JB etc. plus, shes with her best friend to JB expected me to find god knows where location. Whoa, she went bonkers, wanted to kill herself, wanted to smoke non stop. Yesterday went east coast alone, I was afraid she might work at the KTV again, then didnt reply my sms since 4am. U know there're perv over @ east coast beach. I'm overseas now, can do nuts. . Oh well
If u think of this, posing nude isn't really that bad at all! sigh.

wah.. psychological warfare man... u'll go bonkers before she does...

-mb

glennyong said:
ok.. when we say nude.. is it full bodied or half bodied onli ??

also, can see face or masked off face? or masked off sensitive parts?

limmatthias said:
whao some problems...

btw actually i thk its a bit no meaning to post such stuff on te web anyway... quite meaningless...

yah.. i mean how many ppl will even bother to know who the nude girl is in the first place. At most if pervert type, they'll see, ****, then go on to the nice sexy pic. Think they'll print out and look for the gal? She'll be just like another brick in the wall, another pic on the net, another girl who's got tits and perky butt. After that..forget loh.

-mb

kahheng said:
I am sure we do not want to see them

Yah man... maybe someone should start a revolution of the nude photography. Instead of sexy pics, how about really obiang pics. Like men with droopy boobs, distorted teats, hairy legs, pock-marked buttocks... wah..almost like a crude version of Botello! :bsmilie:

Still nude mah!

-mb

glennyong said:
whether its for the sake of art or whatever purposes, i will make sure she dun post it on the net.

and if she do.... after i did my part of brainwashing her, i will protect her in anyway possible so that she wun get harrassed by some lecherous man out there....

its sad sometimes these things do happen...

Who's gonna know she's your wife in the first place? put a mask on or something lah... but nevertheless, your concerns are due.

-mb

mulberrybay said:
Yah man... maybe someone should start a revolution of the nude photography. Instead of sexy pics, how about really obiang pics. Like men with droopy boobs, distorted teats, hairy legs, pock-marked buttocks... wah..almost like a crude version of Botello! :bsmilie:

Still nude mah!

-mb

If we've got the perfect body, you think we're hanging around here posting Boh Liao messages instead of shaving our legs, putting on a pair of fishnet stockings, ultra short leather skirt and a blonde wig heading to Boat Quay looking for Ang Mohs?

vince123123 said:
my point exactly. that is no such thing as a "legal age" in the context you are talking about.
A non issue, therefore fine right? But for good context still best to have guardiance's consent. :bsmilie:

dennisc said:
I feel nude photos isn't that bad. For me I wouldn't mind that much. As long as they don't touch my gf. However, my current GF is crazy, once I told her " ur sms, u write longer ok? save cost" she BOOM went mad, wanted to kill herself, went to work in KTV (illegal, indecent type)the KTV until 3am to bring her home!
Then last weekend, I told her I can't meet her (we met day before). Cousins coming, we have to drive them from airport, SG-->JB etc. plus, shes with her best friend to JB expected me to find god knows where location. Whoa, she went bonkers, wanted to kill herself, wanted to smoke non stop. Yesterday went east coast alone, I was afraid she might work at the KTV again, then didnt reply my sms since 4am. U know there're perv over @ east coast beach. I'm overseas now, can do nuts. . Oh well
If u think of this, posing nude isn't really that bad at all! sigh.
I think, all of these are equally bad...

I can't bare with girls tat goes Bookers just liddat... U can't be rational all the time, but it's a matter about being fair to the other person?

Neitherway, just my 2 cent... not to judge anyone in anyways... ;)

yeap, glad that you now see that its not an issue :)

Hommie said:
A non issue, therefore fine right?

My decision will based on the facts and circumstances surrounding this situation.

As someone pointed out, if it is for a good cause (well, do we need to use nudity to evoke positive responses and actions from people in the first place? But that's another discussion to be saved for another day), then, within acceptable moral, cultural and legal boundaries, it's OK. And that is only after her dignity has been sufficiently protected.

Otherwise, it's a no-no, because it's a violation of her dignity as a woman. And if she isn't sane/rational/mature enough to think of that, then as her husband/bf, it is my responsibility to help her protect it, because once she loses it, there's no way to reverse the damage done.

mulberrybay said:
yah.. i mean how many ppl will even bother to know who the nude girl is in the first place. At most if pervert type, they'll see, ****, then go on to the nice sexy pic. Think they'll print out and look for the gal? She'll be just like another brick in the wall, another pic on the net, another girl who's got tits and perky butt. After that..forget loh.

-mb
Hahah...damn right you are....there's so much flood of pron out there that one nude girl doesn't make a difference from the other....to the voyeur out there, after look and see so many liao, its all the same....nothing special.

I certainly wouldn't like the thought of other strangers (or perverts even) ogling at the private bits of my loved one. I mean, unless its done really very artistically, and maybe mask out or strategically block the sensitive bits, and if her face is not shown, den maybe lar...depends on how its done also. If she is really adamant abt it, den maybe sit down with her and have a long serious discussion before doing it (hopefully it would change her mind?)

Garion said:
Hahah...damn right you are....there's so much flood of pron out there that one nude girl doesn't make a difference from the other....to the voyeur out there, after look and see so many liao, its all the same....nothing special.

I certainly wouldn't like the thought of other strangers (or perverts even) ogling at the private bits of my loved one. I mean, unless its done really very artistically, and maybe mask out or strategically block the sensitive bits, and if her face is not shown, den maybe lar...depends on how its done also. If she is really adamant abt it, den maybe sit down with her and have a long serious discussion before doing it (hopefully it would change her mind?)
Wow... Graion pro bird shooter pro comment sia! :thumbsup: Must learn from the bird GURU.

why should legality be a condition?

in general, we are too preoccupied with legality.

Hommie said:
It wouldn't matter as long as it is legal. Its still up to the individual.

i really dun mind, come to think of it
most of my model even change in front of me... maybe i got desensitised.

espn said:
Wow... Graion pro bird shooter pro comment sia! :thumbsup: Must learn from the bird GURU.

wha... CS Contender spoke !

*bow* *bow*

Status
Not open for further replies.