Will there be a D200 launch locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that i know of, But its already Official on the Local Nikon website.

U planing to buy one?

Ok, where's J**** **** lurking now........:)

how much will it cost in singapore?

< 3K?

i am looking forward to the buffet

Nikon Singapore, also please get better speakers with interesting topics and wow us with what this camera can do.

ortega said:
Nikon Singapore, also please get better speakers with interesting topics and wow us with what this camera can do.

yeah... i second that. the only interesting speaker during the D2x launch was John Cosgrove. the rest cmi lah.

I third that...the D2X launch was a let down for me, no bells and whistles on presenting the most eargerly waited toy.

Sjourn said:
I third that...the D2X launch was a let down for me, no bells and whistles on presenting the most eargerly waited toy.

the reason y all of u never get D2X rite... must have concert as well mah...

You mean if the launch had better speakers, you all will 101% buy the camera?

How do you want NIKON SG to WOW you all? Throw in some free models shoot?

All this is nothing but sales talk and so on which you can find all those "WOW" techincal specs on the camera manual (if you all really read the manual). Still Nikon SG should do an official launch on the D200, not to WOW their new toy but to take this opportunity to market their other stuffs too.

Pro Image said:
You mean if the launch had better speakers, you all will 101% buy the camera?

How do you want NIKON SG to WOW you all? Throw in some free models shoot?

All this is nothing but sales talk and so on which you can find all those "WOW" techincal specs on the camera manual (if you all really read the manual). Still Nikon SG should do an official launch on the D200, not to WOW their new toy but to take this opportunity to market their other stuffs too.

hmm i'd love a lucky draw, give a free D70, so i can jump ship...;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm i'd love a lucky draw, give a free D70, so i can jump ship...;p

You just need to pay $3,500 you are on your way to the Darkside. Anyway what's wrong with your Minolta 7D? Not performing too well? Or does the word NIKON sounds better with more lenses to play with?

Pro Image said:
You just need to pay $3,500 you are on your way to the Darkside. Anyway what's wrong with your Minolta 7D? Not performing too well? Or does the word NIKON sounds better with more lenses to play with?

time to play tilt-shift... hehehe... wonder where got sell autobellowIII heard that 1 can to T/S...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
time to play tilt-shift... hehehe... wonder where got sell autobellowIII heard that 1 can to T/S...

No need that lar. 85mm f2.8 PC Nikkor will solve all that.

The speakers were really boring, 10 out of 10 of us felt the same way.

If they don't plan to WOW the crowd, what's the point of having a launch? we can all pick up a brochure and read it right?

and it does'nt mean that if they have a wonderful launch, everyone will buy. But it will leave the crowd in awe and confident, that the brand has a solid footing in the industry. Some ppl might just want to buy a PNS, with so many choices, they might conclude:"wow, the D2X launch was really something, they had put a lot of R&D into it. I dun mind buying a PNS that has a Nikon logo on it."

A product has to be promoted properly otherwise would there be any sales?:think: ..somemore it was thier flagship model.

The only good feeling I left with was the solid buffet.:thumbsup:

Sjourn said:
The speakers were really boring, 10 out of 10 of us felt the same way.

If they don't plan to WOW the crowd, what's the point of having a launch? we can all pick up a brochure and read it right?

and it does'nt mean that if they have a wonderful launch, everyone will buy. But it will leave the crowd in awe and confident, that the brand has a solid footing in the industry. Some ppl might just want to buy a PNS, with so many choices, they might conclude:"wow, the D2X launch was really something, they had put a lot of R&D into it. I dun mind buying a PNS that has a Nikon logo on it."

A product has to be promoted properly otherwise would there be any sales?:think: ..somemore it was thier flagship model.

The only good feeling I left with was the solid buffet.:thumbsup:

hmm i din really go into the buffet... i only find the card holder useful...

Anyone one to be a Marketing Manager for NIKON SG?

Position opening to all NIKON die hard fans......

Call Nikon for further information.:bsmilie:

Pro Image said:
Anyone one to be a Marketing Manager for NIKON SG?

Position opening to all NIKON die hard fans......

Call Nikon for further information.:bsmilie:

u sure?

afaik, that position is taken...

markccm said:
u sure?

afaik, that position is taken...

hmm.....it's a joke lar. i know it has been taken.

so think it's time for a new breed to come in since there is so many potential marketing spokesman for nikon sg. nikon product is good no doubt about it as i am using it for the past 17 years but i think we all know their marketing side is a bit of a let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.