will the real TweakMax please stand up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
folks, after this thread ( http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=6749179 ) came out, some of you were kenna "blurred" by confusing tweakmax and tweakmax2 to be the same person - i would vouch that tweakmax is the good guy, and tweakmax2 to be a liar, by pretending to be 2 people by using different accounts.

this tweakmax2 and ice_girl82 are apparently one and the same person who is/are trying to sell off a canon A70 in the hardwarezone forums, by having two accounts. if you notice, the contact numbers are identical.

03-06-02-tweakmax2.jpg

so please, TweakMax is the ok person, TweakMax2 is the NOT ok person. just doing him a service by annoucing this.

What's wrong with that? It could be split personality who can't remember what they say, what they do, or bf/gf sharing the same contact, or papa and son sharing the same contact, or some buddies sharing the same contact blah blah...

It can be anything, but you don't call that "NOT ok person".

btw....TweakMax2 quite dumb leh...got his hp no. in his signature

and then use a clone to post with his hp no. in the post somemore!
:D

A blunder like this is kind of hilarious.

Anyway, the bigger issue is that he has openly advertised pirating software.

I ran a check on his ads posted here in CS and saw the same offer also. Thus I have exercised my moderator rights (and duty) and moved the 2 threads out of sight pending the CS admins' review.

"wow...good buy"

now this is hilarious. :bsmilie:

I bet his handphone number could be bombed by nuisance calls and sms by now....

and he had been untruthful about his sale of A70. Apparently, he claimed his A70 is 2 weeks old while over at HWZ, he put his A70 as 4 weeks old.

here's the evidence

togu, please understand that the real tweakmax has his face published occasionally in his karate photo galleries - and one of his fellow karate-mates is also one of my junior coursemates- hence my belief that he is the real One. oops, too much of the Matrix here...

thanks to the other observant folks who pointed out the truth in HWZ and CS. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Wai
Tweakmax in CS != Tweakmax2 in HWZ

tweakmax2 is my fren

i using tweakmax oso in HWZ

wah piangz ...... is there any personal matters behind the screen between the both (or three) of them ?????????? coz i actually wanna buy A70 from one of them (should i say ... just from HIM/HER?? ) ... but there are some confusions all around ... now i would look for another source for the A70 liao ... dun wish to risk my money on tat ...

there's something i really wanan say ... a person dun have to do something like tat to sell her/him product (refering to the 1st post in this thread)) ....

Status
Not open for further replies.