Will price of Canon D7 go down?Should I wait to buy during IT Show 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisimoyu21

Dec 9, 2009
Jurong West
Hi,There;)

I am so fascinated with Canon 7D. When I check out the price at the Canon website, its kinda of EXPENSIVE. Kinda of wondering will the price go down after its 1st launch?

Kinda of wondering if its worth to buy camera during the IT Show 2010 next year(11 March to 14 March)?

Maybe those of you who have bought your desired camera this year 2009 during the IT Show or other events can share me your experience. Any free gifts? Any difference to the price?

we usually dont buy at IT shows. we buy at other stores which can be found in the price guide.

yes price will go down! if you consider resale . or wait until 8D comes out haha

the prices at the IT shows are all RRP, only have freebies

the price will always go down, but not at the IT shows
when the price eventually goes down, there is always another new camera going to be launched soon.

Yes. Buy at IT show cheaper..only ppl with too much money goes to those so called reputable stores.price sure drop and got free gifts..not like stores no free gifts and lousy service. u can go IT show and buy your flash,bag,tripod,mem card,dry cab,L Lens,non-L lens..all dirt cheap there compare to these stores

Yes. Buy at IT show cheaper..only ppl with too much money goes to those so called reputable stores.price sure drop and got free gifts..not like stores no free gifts and lousy service. u can go IT show and buy your flash,bag,tripod,mem card,dry cab,L Lens,non-L lens..all dirt cheap there compare to these stores

is it..? i tot only got more freebies. but price is street price?
shops like ms color also got freebies mah. only abit standard...

IT shows normally is those sec sch ppl doing. service also anyhow

freebies normally is those mem card or battery or tripod nia.. yes?:bsmilie:

Last edited:
is it..? i tot only got more freebies. but price is street price?
shops like ms color also got freebies mah. only abit standard...

IT shows normally is those sec sch ppl doing. service also anyhow

freebies normally is those mem card or battery or tripod nia.. yes?:bsmilie:

don't anyhow believe what people say

Status
Not open for further replies.