Why? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
why, of all one, must it be you. My best friend, flirt my crush right in front of me. It’s okay, if it’s anyone else. But you know that i like her, yet you still decided you need to do this, right in front of me. I don’t blame you. All i blame is myself. I’m a coward, who only dare to grow green with envy. I do not have the courage to talk to her, the way you do. But, why do you have to do this right in front of me? Can’t you just show some sympathy for me and lessen my torture?

Well, you’re pretty. So much that everyone wants to talk to you. It’s not your fault, neither it’s his. If we have to find fault, then the fault lies with me, for unable to get over it. I should not have allowed myself, to sink into this bottomless pit. But, now, it’s too late. I’m unable to save myself. It’s valentines’ day this saturday. I know it’s impossible for me to enjoy such a special day with you. I wish you, and whoever you decide to spend it with, a happy valentines’ day.

I love you.

you are pathetic!

No amount of apologies and self pity will lessen the misery that you yourself inflicted on your own self!

The fact that you mentioned your friend flirting with this girl shows how petty you are. She is not your girl friend, and still, even though you blamed yourself here in this post, you are accusing your friend for being disloyal, stabbing you mercilessly. HOW DARE YOU?

Should your friend ask you for permission to do what is rightfully something he can and may do? Next time, you switch your object of infatuation, and continue your cowardly way, should your other friends ask for permission just because you are infatuated? Actually, very soon, you will have no friends left.

you can try hypnotizing her online. SLEEPY TIME.

Why, of all one, must it be you. My best friend, flirt my crush right in front of me. It’s okay, if it’s anyone else. ...... I do not have the courage to talk to her, the way you do. But, why do you have to do this right in front of me? Can’t you just show some sympathy for me and lessen my torture?

probably he is helping you grow up.

It’s not your fault, neither it’s his. If we have to find fault, then the fault lies with me, for unable to get over it.

looks like he is succeeding.

unless you are damn yandao, damn rich, or have a huge beep - you can't sit there and wait for girls to come to you.

unless they're 45, single, and still untouched. and the lights are low...really low...

crush what crush...you want to talk to her just go up and talk to her ya.
Women like men with some balls.

aiyo don't tell her everything la.
sounds damn scary can. *psycho alert!psycho alert!*

YOU ARE VERY VERY WIN

:thumbsup:

um yeah women like men with some balls.

I'VE ENCOUNTERED PSYCHOS. CRY BLOOD

I need balls. :(

Yeah you need balls of steal, fight for your right to be with someone. If you find you can't even take the effort to work for it, then I guess it probably isn't meant to be anyway.

If you don't take the first step, then you probably don't deserve her anyway.

The bar chor mee auntie's daugther very chio :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.